Request a Z axis alarm for a better ninja walk
660 4 2021-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FVP
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

Dji,It’s not so easy to walk like a ninja. We know if we walk well when we play the recorded rush or later... it’s not accurate.
There is accelerometer in gimbal so it’s easy to make a new function for to learn how to walk.

Can you make a sound heard (or a visual marking on little rs2’s screen) when the RS2 is moving vertically?

2021-1-5
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D561%26typeid%3D561

There's no need to get crazy with this as this method exist.
2021-1-6
Use props
FVP
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

I don’t like the fly effect of your system.

Your video exemple is soft and slow, I also feel a low frequency of walking. The framing lacks intensity and precision in intention. For corporate film, it's okay but personally I don’t like the fly effect.
2021-1-6
Use props
BeeS View
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

The issue with z axis during walk you will face with whatever gimbal,. The only thing you need to do is practice practice and practice until you instinctively change the way of walking ones you carry a gimbal. Other option when scenes and ground do allow are skateboards segways etc. An easy jacket or steady cam arm will compensate your walk very well but those come with a price tag.
2021-1-6
Use props
FVP
Second Officer
  • >>>
France

For sure. But I use rarely RS2 for a shot with actors speaking. For that I use steadycam.

If we had this little audio beep z axis function, the training will be easer and faster. We’ll know in real-time where is the foot’s shocks  And for those who hate this, they are not forced to use it.

2021-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules