3148 9 2021-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlexRu
lvl.4
Russia

Dear friends!

Features:
Made of high quality and environmentally friendly plastic material, it adopts 3D printing technology, and its surface has a fine striped texture
Lightweight at only 16g, it helps create more capacity and never increases the load on your aircraft
Suitable for cameras with 1/4 threaded hole and GoPro adapter
It is recommended that the weight of the camera hole with the bracket be less than 150g
Compact size, easy to carry, suitable for outdoor activities

Specifications:
Item Name: Extended Accessory Kit Adapter Bracket
Color: gray
Net weight: 16g
Size: 5.3 * 6.5 * 3.7cm
Compatible with: DJI Mavic Mini Drone

Thanks for watching!

P.S. Link to the product in the AliExpress store in the description of the video on my channel

2021-1-5
Use props
Donut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42415 ft
United States

I seen someone with a GoPro on their Mimi and couldn’t control it and it was struggling., that mount looks heavy plus the weight of a camera.  ?16g plus,light. There goes the 149g.
2021-1-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there AlexRu. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information and this video you have created. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2021-1-5
Use props
Alevpi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 43560 ft
Russia

Yes, too, once for the Mavic Mini, I bought all sorts of unnecessary additions, and then everything turned out to be essentially a useless waste of money!
2021-1-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2021-1-6
Use props
AlexRu
lvl.4
Russia

Alevpi Posted at 1-5 21:41
Yes, too, once for the Mavic Mini, I bought all sorts of unnecessary additions, and then everything turned out to be essentially a useless waste of money!

You right!
I buy for my own amusement )
2021-1-6
Use props
AlexRu
lvl.4
Russia

Donut Posted at 1-5 20:10
I seen someone with a GoPro on their Mimi and couldn’t control it and it was struggling., that mount looks heavy plus the weight of a camera.  ?16g plus,light. There goes the 149g.

Really difficult to get the drone with the light. He couldn't take off. I have a video about it on the channel. Here I also posted it recently
2021-1-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing.  
2021-1-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice work!
2021-1-6
Use props
squirrelguy22
lvl.1

United States

I've bought the same one on the gearbest. Pretty good. But as i found that most of the items in there can be easily found on the Aliexpress marketplace with a more advantageous price. I've been recommended to use Alitools extension for its features. It shows the best offers sorted by the prices, sellers trust factor and real reviews/rating.
2021-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules