Expansion Base Kit missing feature
484 2 2021-1-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BeeS View
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

Today started the first tests with the Base Kit on a car Rig. I became aware that the ronin focus wheel does work attached to the remote control handle, so I have remote Zoom and focus. Not working on the remote handle via the focus wheel is the SBUS port. DJI support can you pleas take that to your Developers and ask to enable SBUS via the remote control handle with a firmware update?
2021-1-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, thanks for your feedback on the Expansion Base Kit. Could you please also tell us your camera model?  We will send the information to our R&D team for the reference, thank you.
2021-1-6
Use props
BeeS View
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Wanda Posted at 1-6 03:46
Hello there, thanks for your feedback on the Expansion Base Kit. Could you please also tell us your camera model?  We will send the information to our R&D team for the reference, thank you.

Hi Wanda, the function of the SBUS signal through the focus wheel attached to the remote handle is not camera depending. If it still helps I’m using mainly GH5/GH5s. As the focus wheel itself work well I think it’s possible to allow the SBUS signal as well to pass through. The RC receiver does get power but the Ronin does not react on any RC remote input.
2021-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules