Mavic 2 Pro handheld?
697 8 2021-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
_zed_
New
Sweden

Hi!

Does anyone here ever use the drone cam handheld? I think it would be really great to be able to do that if you only want to shoot a few sequences on the ground.

I'm looking for something like the PolarPro Mavic 2 Katana, but that is out of production Anyone know if there is anything similar to buy?

/Stefan
2021-1-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Stefan. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. You may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if the said katana that you need is available and I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry. Thank you and please be safe always.
2021-1-6
Use props
Marty Markoe
First Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

The same thoughts occurred to me. The introduction of the DJI Pocket 2 seems like the perfect device for good quality video and photos in a compact handheld format. The current price is $349.00. I'm waiting to see if price comes down after holiday, "sales." ☺
2021-1-6
Use props
_zed_
New
Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-6 02:31
Hello there Stefan. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted. You may try check our DJI Where To Buy platform on this link ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ) to see if the said katana that you need is available and I hope that you can get some recommendations from our DJI Co pilots with regards to this inquiry. Thank you and please be safe always.

Thanks, I will try there!
2021-1-6
Use props
_zed_
New
Sweden

Marty Markoe Posted at 1-6 03:54
The same thoughts occurred to me. The introduction of the DJI Pocket 2 seems like the perfect device for good quality video and photos in a compact handheld format. The current price is $349.00. I'm waiting to see if price comes down after holiday, "sales." ☺

Yes, but it was to avoid buying a new camera that I wanted some kind of holder for the drone instead, because I would very rarely shoot from the ground. I rather spend $50 on that than several hundred on another cam...
2021-1-6
Use props
_zed_
New
Sweden

duplicate post
2021-1-6
Use props
_zed_
New
Sweden

duplicate post
2021-1-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There were some katana style kit you can make on thingiverse.  Battery life is pretty terrible to use the drone hand held for my taste.
2021-1-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

_zed_ Posted at 1-6 07:36
Thanks, I will try there!

Hi there _zed_. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you. .
2021-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules