930 2 2021-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Virtualcolm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 845873 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

I fly a Mavic2 Pro using DJi GO 4 on a Huawei P30.
I've just bought a Mini 2 and installed DJi Fly while I wait for delivery.
Today when I tried to fly the Mavic I got an inconsistent firmware error when I opened DJi GO 4. Once I uninstalled DJi Fly, it was fine again.

How do I set up my phone to be able to use either drone without conflict?

Thanks in advance

2021-1-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Virtualcolm. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried using a different recommended mobile device and download both the DJI Go 4 application and the DJI Fly application to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the Huawei P30 that you are using on your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the DJI Go 4 application. There is a possibility that the Huawei P30 will be able to work but however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions while using it on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Thank you.

2021-1-6
Use props
Virtualcolm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 845873 ft
United Kingdom

Thanks for your prompt response but I think you misunderstand the issue.
I have had no problems with Go 4 on the P30 for the past 20 months. The issue only arose when I installed the Fly App as well.
I don't want to carry have to buy 2 phones or carry 2 devices around, I just want to be able to fly the Mavic 2 and The Mini 2 using the same device (P30).
Is it possible to run the 2 apps on any device without conflict?

2021-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules