980 10 2021-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Claude DJI
lvl.2
Flight distance : 531198 ft
France

Hi,
I have a mini 2 and appreciate it. However, I do some mistakes like don't stop the record session before to put off the drone. So I lost the last movie.
The good news is I see the last movie in the SD card. How I can repair data and use it.
Do you have an app to do that ?
Many thanks.

2021-1-6
Use props
Debugger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4865846 ft
  • >>>
Greece

1. Power up the drone
2. Start recording
3. Stop recording
4. Power down the drone

Your last file will be fine again.
2021-1-7
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

Hopefully the above solution works for you, it did not work for me and I have not been able to recover the corrupted file after multiple try's of different methods.
2021-1-7
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

videoeditman Posted at 1-7 09:55
Hopefully the above solution works for you, it did not work for me and I have not been able to recover the corrupted file after multiple try's of different methods.

If you do a search on this forum, a flyer created a small utility that repairs the file. In actual fact, the file is not damaged in any way, it is simply not terminated (or finalised). I think the name of the utility is something like "DJIfix". However if you start a new file, before it is fixed, it can write over the unterminated file.

2021-1-7
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
United States

You can try these possible solutions https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=195263
2021-1-7
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Most of those 'fixes' do not address the problem of an un-terminated file. But the 'DJIfix' utility does fix it properly. In any event, the aircraft will normally try to fix the error for you.
This is the DJIfix utility: http://djifix.live555.com/

2021-1-7
Use props
Claude DJI
lvl.2
Flight distance : 531198 ft
France

Thank you so much. I used Djifix utility and that's running well with Mini 2 option.
So I would like to give you a gift from Montpellier (South of France) with one picture.
With gratitude.
Claude

Montpellier 2021_01.jpg
2021-1-17
Use props
JasonWilli
lvl.2

India

Hi, you can repair your last movie with the help of video repair software's which  repair your movie data. In Online lot's of video repair tool or program such as Stellar Repair for Video, Grau, EaseUS, etc.
2021-1-20
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
United States

Claude DJI Posted at 1-17 10:42
Thank you so much. I used Djifix utility and that's running well with Mini 2 option.
So I would like to give you a gift from Montpellier (South of France) with one picture.
With gratitude.

Thanks for sharing!
2021-1-21
Use props
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

This clever program really worked. fixed 2.7k 30fps. We have to wait a while for the 60fps service. I have already written a request on this. This man is a genius!
2021-1-21
Use props
AussieDronePilot
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1942792 ft
Australia

I had the issue that the DJIFly app crashed while in flight, restarting the app had it not recording but it still was. Landed and turned off the drone, the video file was there but not playable, did what Debugger had stated and was able to play the video!
2021-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules