Canadian Purchase Question
2788 7 2021-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RJC_68
lvl.1

Canada

Good Day All,

I am looking to purchase a Mavic Mini 2 Fly More pack + Extended warranty direct form the DJI store,

As I live in Canada I was wondering if this will present any issues with the warranty/extended warranty. I understand there are no taxes or import fees which makes this a better deal than purchasing locally. Just want to cross my T's before making the purchase.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Richard
2021-1-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Richard, at the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers from the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Switzerland, Norway, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, and Mainland China.
If you are located in Canada, please rest assured to purchase it. Should there any other concerns, please feel free to let me know. Thanks.
2021-1-6
Use props
RJC_68
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-6 22:40
Hi Richard, at the moment, DJI Care Refresh is only available to customers from the U.S., Canada, EU countries, the UK, Switzerland, Norway, Australia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, and Mainland China.
If you are located in Canada, please rest assured to purchase it. Should there any other concerns, please feel free to let me know. Thanks.

Thank you Natalia,

That is reassuring to know.
2021-1-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

RJC_68 Posted at 1-7 04:56
Thank you Natalia,

That is reassuring to know.

You're most welcome. Should there any other concerns, please feel free to let me know.
2021-1-7
Use props
RJC_68
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-7 20:07
You're most welcome. Should there any other concerns, please feel free to let me know.

Wonderful,

My Mini 2 has been shipped, hope it doesn't take too long to get here :-)
2021-1-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

RJC_68 Posted at 1-8 11:53
Wonderful,

My Mini 2 has been shipped, hope it doesn't take too long to get here :-)

Hope you will receive it soon.
2021-1-9
Use props
-Lucifer-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1307795 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-9 03:26
Hope you will receive it soon.

So it’s no tax and import fees if I’m located in Canada?  I’m just looking to purchase a mavic 3.
2021-11-5
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

-Lucifer- Posted at 11-5 05:43
So it’s no tax and import fees if I’m located in Canada?  I’m just looking to purchase a mavic 3.

Hi, there. For your issue, if you buy the Mavic 3 from DJI Store, the payment includes the delivery expense. You may refer to the picture below for more details.

Or you may click the terms of sale when you go check out on the page.
Please let us know if you have other questions.
2021-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules