Gimble wheel on my controller is broken
915 9 2021-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Trevor OV MM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4562008 ft
Canada

The gimble wheel is broken on my mavic mini controller. It seems loose and does nothing when i try it. Everything else is working fine.
2021-1-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the issue with your remote controller, please contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and send it in for service, we'll do our best to help this out.
2021-1-6
Use props
Trevor OV MM
lvl.4
Canada

Well I talked to the online chat harold and he said I would get a call back from someone within 48hrs. Well that didnt happen. So it begins the crap dji service?
2021-1-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Trevor OV MM Posted at 1-9 11:56
Well I talked to the online chat harold and he said I would get a call back from someone within 48hrs. Well that didnt happen. So it begins the crap dji service?

I am deeply sorry for the unpleasant experience. Please send the service reques to our support via email to support.us@dji.com directly, we will help you to start a case.
Regarding the online chat support's issue, may I double confirm if you used the email address of your forum account for contacting the support? I will forward the issue to the responsible team to investigate the details and keep improving our service. Apologize again for the waiting.
2021-1-10
Use props
Trevor OV MM
lvl.4
Canada

Still not fixed but I'm guessing my care refresh is over. Might try and fix it myself
2021-1-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Trevor OV MM Posted at 1-12 19:44
Still not fixed but I'm guessing my care refresh is over. Might try and fix it myself

Sorry to hear about this, I've tried but unable to get your case number or ticket number via your forum account, however, for fly safety considerations, I still recommend you to open a case and send it in for a thorough diagnosis. Thanks.
2021-1-12
Use props
Trevor OV MM
lvl.4
Canada

Yes I will have to do that. Just a heads up to all that the online chat help is NOT helpfull.
2021-1-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Trevor OV MM Posted at 1-13 06:38
Yes I will have to do that. Just a heads up to all that the online chat help is NOT helpfull.

Apologize for the unpleasant experience, I had arranaged the corresponding team to investigate the support's issue.
If there is anything I can help during the service, please feel free to let me know, I will do my best to help.
2021-1-14
Use props
Trevor OV MM
lvl.4
Canada

My gimble wheel on the controller is not working. I can move the gimble but there doesn't seem to be any resistance. If I slide the wheel one way it stays there. Its free sliding and wherever I slide it the wheel stays there. Impossible to properly controller the gimble. I believe my care refresh is expired.
2021-1-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Trevor OV MM Posted at 1-14 09:40
My gimble wheel on the controller is not working. I can move the gimble but there doesn't seem to be any resistance. If I slide the wheel one way it stays there. Its free sliding and wherever I slide it the wheel stays there. Impossible to properly controller the gimble. I believe my care refresh is expired.

Sorry again for the inconvenience caused. Actually, the remote controller can not be replaced under the DJI care refresh.
2021-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules