I'm having a big problem editing a video!
595 3 2021-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
The Bitless
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1495538 ft
Sweden

Hi, pilots!
I'm having a big problem editing a video!
I use Premiere Pro CC 2015.
Why are the different objects not synced?
They have exactly the same speed, but one object is upscaled exactly 1.41421356237%
As you can see, the two objects are in different places at the end !!!!
I'm frustrated!

https://dacke.it/test.mp4

2021-1-6
Use props
mark117h
lvl.4
Flight distance : 241306 ft
United Kingdom

Hi The Bitless
I wonder if you set the object that was upscaled to the size of the other object would it then fit, maybe possibly downscale the object from the 1.4% it was scaled up to, to maybe 0.0%, i wonder if that would make the footage overlap without it seeming like it is ghosting, i don't really know  in this sense as i don't use PP CC 2015, just trying to throw out some ideas of what could maybe causing it to appear in your footage the way it does, I'm thinking could the upscaling be what it causing it to throw it off a bit as it appears in the video footage, could be worth a try of not scaling up the object to see what the result's would be.
2021-1-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there The Bitless. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this is a 3rd party application. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out some information and recommendation with regards to this matter. Thank you.
2021-1-6
Use props
The Bitless
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1495538 ft
Sweden

mark117h Posted at 1-6 15:46
Hi The Bitless
I wonder if you set the object that was upscaled to the size of the other object would it then fit, maybe possibly downscale the object from the 1.4% it was scaled up to, to maybe 0.0%, i wonder if that would make the footage overlap without it seeming like it is ghosting, i don't really know  in this sense as i don't use PP CC 2015, just trying to throw out some ideas of what could maybe causing it to appear in your footage the way it does, I'm thinking could the upscaling be what it causing it to throw it off a bit as it appears in the video footage, could be worth a try of not scaling up the object to see what the result's would be.

THX Mark, 4 reply! The purpose of the project is to show how big the player is when he scores the goal, that is, almost 3.8 meters long! There must be something with the physics, right?
2021-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules