Esc error- Drone crash!
2099 22 2021-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bruno Alves1989
lvl.1
Flight distance : 630932 ft
Brazil

Infelizmente tive uma infeliz experiência, meu drone com um mês de comprado caiu, não deu tempo fazer nada! apagou em pleno vôo, verifiquei o log de võo e lá estava as seguintes notificações milesimos de segundos antes de repentinamente apagar sgue abaixo descrições:

Erro do sensor
Atenção Inicialização do giroscópio falhou.  Reinicie a aeronave (Código: 30045) c
Não é suficiente Force / ESC Erro  .  Inicialização do giroscópio falhou.  Reinicie a aeronave (Código: 30045).  
Potência máxima da aeronave atingida.  Reduza a altitude e voe com cuidado.  Caso os problemas persistirem, coloque imediatamente (Código: 30168)
Força insuficiente / Erro ESC  (repetido 47 vezes)

Foi um estrago daqueles! entrei em contato com o suporte e espero que eles resolvam essa situação.
2021-1-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the accident with your drone. Please contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and send it in for service. We'll do our best to help this out.
2021-1-6
Use props
Bruno Alves1989
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-6 23:02
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the accident with your drone. Please contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and send it in for service. We'll do our best to help this out.

Já mandei alguns dados pra eles ontem a noite, estou esperando a resposta! Escolhi dji pela qualidade e segurança. Não tive nem chance de trazer o drone de volta.
Screenshot_20210105-104740.png
2021-1-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Bruno Alves1989 Posted at 1-7 00:25
Já mandei alguns dados pra eles ontem a noite, estou esperando a resposta! Escolhi dji pela qualidade e segurança. Não tive nem chance de trazer o drone de volta.

Got it. By the way, we only provide English language service here, should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to let us know.
2021-1-7
Use props
JohnLietzke
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3125968 ft
United States

Bruno Alves1989 Posted at 1-7 00:25
Já mandei alguns dados pra eles ontem a noite, estou esperando a resposta! Escolhi dji pela qualidade e segurança. Não tive nem chance de trazer o drone de volta.

Was their significant wind or were you using any aftermarket attachments?  Insufficient force can arise if the takeoff weight is too high or if the drone does not have enough power to make progress against the wind.
2021-1-7
Use props
Bruno Alves1989
lvl.1
Brazil

JohnLietzke Posted at 1-7 15:36
Was their significant wind or were you using any aftermarket attachments?  Insufficient force can arise if the takeoff weight is too high or if the drone does not have enough power to make progress against the wind.

the wind was normal, there was no message of strong wind, when these alerts appeared the aircraft plummeted
2021-1-7
Use props
Bruno Alves1989
lvl.1
Brazil

#Quick Reply Here#unfortunately I had an unfortunate experience, my drone with a month of purchase fell, there was no time to do anything! erased in mid-flight, checked the flight log and there were the following notifications thousandths of seconds before suddenly erasing the following descriptions:  Sensor error Attention Gyro initialization failed. Restart the aircraft (Code: 30045) c Force / ESC Error is not enough. Gyro initialization failed. Restart the aircraft (Code: 30045). Maximum aircraft power reached. Reduce your altitude and fly carefully. If problems persist, replace immediately (Code: 30168) Insufficient force / ESC error (repeated 47 times)  It was such a mess! I contacted support and I hope they resolve this situation.
2021-1-7
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can you post a link to the airdata site with your log file?
2021-1-7
Use props
Bruno Alves1989
lvl.1
Brazil

GaryDoug Posted at 1-7 21:30
Can you post a link to the airdata site with your log file?

https://app.airdata.com/share/KKSWkG/GENERAL
2021-1-8
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bruno Alves1989 Posted at 1-8 00:24
https://app.airdata.com/share/KKSWkG/GENERAL

I can't add much but there should be more knowledgeable members who may be able to help. Were there any wind gusts? The drone was going backwards near the end of the log without any input from the operator.
2021-1-8
Use props
Bruno Alves1989
lvl.1
Brazil

GaryDoug Posted at 1-8 11:26
I can't add much but there should be more knowledgeable members who may be able to help. Were there any wind gusts? The drone was going backwards near the end of the log without any input from the operator.

at this point he gave away, and I was out of control.
2021-1-8
Use props
Bruno Alves1989
lvl.1
Brazil

GaryDoug Posted at 1-8 11:26

Screenshot_20210105-114908.png
2021-1-8
Use props
Bruno Alves1989
lvl.1
Brazil

am very dissatisfied and saddened by DJI's neglect of its customers.
I always wanted to have a drone, and I researched a lot to buy a reference and I chose a DJI and look at the treatment of it for me !? I sent all my accident data and they acknowledged and asked to send
2021-1-21
Use props
Bruno Alves1989
lvl.1
Brazil

Here in this email today, they showed disregard with me! a product that is not cheap, I saved money, bought it by the promise of guarantee and trust and look how it treats customers !? and now? In the end here in Brazil even without an office in Brazil, it served so well and gave guarantee to a friend of mine who had problems with his drone. I am very disappointed and it was a technical problem of the aeorave and not mine.
2021-1-21
Use props
Bruno Alves1989
lvl.1
Brazil

2021-1-21
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

It would appear that you bought this via the Grey market. A China only version imported to Brazil. You need to contact the seller and get your warranty return directly from them.

DJI will not support grey market sellers.

Cheers
2021-1-21
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1640843 ft
Italy

I saw the log file. It does not seem a coincidence to me that at a certain point the reception of the signal dropped and that immediately afterwards there were general problems such as the gyroscope, and then the ESC.
Just before it was at the same distance and on the same side and there were no problems with reception.
I think instead, there was some general problem on the board.

You were about 33 degrees. Isn't it that something has overtemperature?
The transmitter?

Is there somewhere the list of the possible errors coming from the Mavic Air 2?
2021-1-22
Use props
Bruno Alves1989
lvl.1
Brazil

Raf_IZ0QWM Posted at 1-22 06:59
I saw the log file. It does not seem a coincidence to me that at a certain point the reception of the signal dropped and that immediately afterwards there were general problems such as the gyroscope, and then the ESC.
Just before it was at the same distance and on the same side and there were no problems with reception.
I think instead, there was some general problem on the board.

I sent the data to DJI and found that it was an error of the aircraft. however, as I didn’t buy it in Brazil, they’re having trouble covering the loss!
2021-1-25
Use props
Bruno Alves1989
lvl.1
Brazil

bjr981s Posted at 1-21 18:11
It would appear that you bought this via the Grey market. A China only version imported to Brazil. You need to contact the seller and get your warranty return directly from them.

Seller's response!
Screenshot_2021-01-23-00-07-35-945_com.google.android.gm.jpg
2021-1-25
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Ah, never buy DJI drones from Banggood. They will not pass on DJI warranty as they are a grey reseller.

I was caught in the past as well.

I only buy off the DJI website now.

2021-1-26
Use props
Bruno Alves1989
lvl.1
Brazil

bjr981s Posted at 1-26 03:29
Ah, never buy DJI drones from Banggood. They will not pass on DJI warranty as they are a grey reseller.

I was caught in the past as well.

who makes DJI drones is the DJI himself! banggood is a reseller with any other! my drone arrived new and was manufactured right after the chinese holiday by DJI itself
2021-1-31
Use props
Bruno Alves1989
lvl.1
Brazil

bjr981s Posted at 1-21 18:11
It would appear that you bought this via the Grey market. A China only version imported to Brazil. You need to contact the seller and get your warranty return directly from them.

someone has to bear the damage! I bought the new and expensive drine! banggood said it is not with her due to the 30 day period that has passed, and was found by the dji's own equipment error
2021-1-31
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Bruno Alves1989 Posted at 1-31 17:11
who makes DJI drones is the DJI himself! banggood is a reseller with any other! my drone arrived new and was manufactured right after the chinese holiday by DJI itself

Banggood is not a DJI authorised reseller.
2021-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules