Trying to buy Refresh
657 5 2021-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Texasgiant
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5469 ft
United States

Thanks in advance for all I hope to learn here.
Like many others I got a Mavic Air 2 for Christmas!  I could not activate the DJI Care Refresh+ within the suggested 48 hour grace period.  I am now able to pull the trigger on that. Following the instructions I made the confirmation video to prove the viablility of my unit at that time and that it had not ben wrecked or otherwize violated. I Uploaded that to my YouTube channel and attached the link to the form with all the other requested informantion.
4 days in and no Email or acknowlegment of my request.  Any suggestoins on how I can make them take my money so I can drive this thing with a little more confidence?
2021-1-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Texasgiant, sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your situation to the corresponding team to check and follow up, there will be an update to your email soon.
2021-1-6
Use props
Texasgiant
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-6 19:23
Hi Texasgiant, sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your situation to the corresponding team to check and follow up, there will be an update to your email soon.

Wow thanks!
2021-1-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

You're most welcome.
2021-1-6
Use props
Texasgiant
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-6 20:33
You're most welcome.

Literally moments after we had this exchange on the forum I got an email with my answer.  It may have been coincidence but the timing was perfect.  It didn't occur to me that they would be processing potentially thousands of requests after Christmas.  
Anyway, it's done and I feel much better flying during my learning period.
Thanks.
2021-1-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Texasgiant Posted at 1-7 19:01
Literally moments after we had this exchange on the forum I got an email with my answer.  It may have been coincidence but the timing was perfect.  It didn't occur to me that they would be processing potentially thousands of requests after Christmas.  
Anyway, it's done and I feel much better flying during my learning period.
Thanks.

Glad to know that your issue has been resolved. Hope you have fun with your drone.
2021-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules