Automaically Control Drone
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ht210
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

I recently purchased a DJI drone and was planning on programming it perhaps with one of the SDK apps to have it take off and land automatically with a plan in the future of perhaps having the drone do everything automatically (take off, preplanned flight route, land). is the onboard SDK capable of helping with this?

Thanks!

2021-1-6
Use props
twissmueller
lvl.4
Flight distance : 55797 ft
Germany

Yes, you can do this with the Mobile SDK for example and most drones are supported.

Which drone do you want to use?

The Mini 2 is not (yet?) supported for example. Hopefully this is just a matter of time.
2021-1-6
Use props
ht210
lvl.1

United States

twissmueller Posted at 1-6 20:52
Yes, you can do this with the Mobile SDK for example and most drones are supported.

Which drone do you want to use?

I want to use the Matrice 600 Pro as it is the drone with the highest payload capacity at the moment.
2021-1-6
Use props
twissmueller
lvl.4
Germany

ht210 Posted at 1-6 21:11
I want to use the Matrice 600 Pro as it is the drone with the highest payload capacity at the moment.

The Matrice 600 Pro is supported.

Here is a full overview:
https://developer.dji.com/products/#!/mobile
2021-1-6
Use props
ht210
lvl.1

United States

twissmueller Posted at 1-6 21:39
The Matrice 600 Pro is supported.

Here is a full overview:

If I decide to go this route then I would have to create something similar to an IOS or Android application is that correct? What if in the future I decide to fly two drones simultaneously & synchronously? Something similar to a master and slave relationship
2021-1-6
Use props
twissmueller
lvl.4
Germany

ht210 Posted at 1-6 21:56
If I decide to go this route then I would have to create something similar to an IOS or Android application is that correct? What if in the future I decide to fly two drones simultaneously & synchronously? Something similar to a master and slave relationship

Yes, the Mobile SDK for iOS or Android would be a start. There is one for Windows as well as far as I remember.

As for controlling a swarm of drones I don't know if this is possible with existing SDKs.
2021-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules