Just bought new p4p 5 days ago and found dead battery
749 1 2021-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zterilized
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19357 ft
Singapore

I just bought P4p obsidian edition about 5 days ago, I unpacked a box and charged a battery.
At first, there is one blinking green bar when button was pressed. After left it with charger overnight, I found that it went bricked, no green blinking light anymore.

I went back to the shop and told them the problem, they said that this model is old and it is the last one in their store.

They said that if you want to keep the drone, you can contact DJI for help.

this is the end of my background story.

I tried to contact DJI with email first, they said they will response me back within 24-48 hours.

The first response is asking me to go to local DJI service center (Synnex), I went there, They told me that It will take quite sometime for thier side to process since they didnt have

any replacement left in their stock. They advised me to help them expedite the process by asking DJI for warranty confirmation email.

I sent the response to DJI support via email, attached a copy of receipt with date of purchase . waiting a whole day, no response...

Then I contacted online chat support, asking the progress, they told me to rest assured, their colleage will response back within 24-48 hrs(again)

now its 2 days passed, my mail box is nothing, asking online chat again told me to wait another 24-48hrs ???!! wait..WHAT???

Dont quite sure this is DJI after-sale support standard for their customers, myself I have DJI Osmo pocket and Mavic air 2.

The way they treat me is quite desperated. very disappointing.

2021-1-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi zterilized, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've managed to get your ticket number via your forum account, I'll escalate your situation to the corresponding team to check and follow up soon.
2021-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules