Ronin RS 2, Olympus OM-D E-M1 black screen
1583 3 2021-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Niwesa
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

Recently I have an RS 2 which I am using an OM-D E-M1 mark 3. First it worked with the USB cable, but not anymore.  When I connect them, the screen on the camera goes black. The distress also regularly disappears.  Also, the record button and all other functions do not work.  Someone a solution for this?
2021-1-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello there, currently we have not tested the combination of the RS2 with OM-D E-M1 mark 3. On our testing with the Mark 2 https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility/rs-2/em12, it is suggested to select the "computer + camera" icon displayed on the camera screen when using the USB cable, you may try this to see if it works on the Mark 3.

Thanks
2021-1-11
Use props
AJK-OMD1
New
Australia

RONIN SC Gimbal. I understand that the lead for Fuji (Part no 16) will work. It connects to the port on the Gimbal arm and the external shutter port on the camera that is under the cover on the side below the shutter button. If shooting video then you may need to reconfigure the shutter button when set to video mode. There is a YOUTUBE video.
2021-1-21
Use props
dldp-sp
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1065902 ft
  • >>>
United States

AJK-OMD1 Posted at 2021-1-21 02:56
RONIN SC Gimbal. I understand that the lead for Fuji (Part no 16) will work. It connects to the port on the Gimbal arm and the external shutter port on the camera that is under the cover on the side below the shutter button. If shooting video then you may need to reconfigure the shutter button when set to video mode. There is a YOUTUBE video.

I have not found any YouTube video showing the RS2 working with any OM-D camera. If you know of one, can you send the link?
2022-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules