Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
iOS 14.3 iPhone 12 Pro - DJI Go 4 - Mavic Air
4310 11 2021-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QQRUCH
Second Officer
Flight distance : 595518 ft
Spain

Dear administrators, I hope you have started 2021 well.

My question: How compatible is the new version 4.3.41 of the DJI GO4 application for iOS?  It is for use on an iPhone 12 Pro / iOS 14.3 and with a Mavic Air.

I look forward to your comments, thanking them in advance.

greetings
2021-1-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Working fine on my phone 12 pro max with M2P so far,  can't vouch for the Mavic Air part though.
2021-1-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Working fine on my phone 12 pro max with M2P so far,  can't vouch for the Mavic Air part though.
2021-1-7
Use props
QQRUCH
Second Officer
Spain

DAFlys Posted at 1-7 09:49
Working fine on my phone 12 pro max with M2P so far,  can't vouch for the Mavic Air part though.

thanks DAF for your feedback!
2021-1-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there QQRUCH. Thank you for reaching out and for these inquiry.  Upon checking the said mobile device ( iPhone 12 Pro ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mavic Air and with the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. There is a possibility that the iPhone 12 Pro will be able to work on the DJI Mavic Air and with the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on the DJI Mavic Air. In addition I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out there recommendations when using the iPhone 12 Pro when using it on the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.
2021-1-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-7 19:58
Hello there QQRUCH. Thank you for reaching out and for these inquiry.  Upon checking the said mobile device ( iPhone 12 Pro ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mavic Air and with the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. There is a possibility that the iPhone 12 Pro will be able to work on the DJI Mavic Air and with the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on the DJI Mavic Air. In addition I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out there recommendations when using the iPhone 12 Pro when using it on the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.

DJI Stephen The iPhone 12 is listed as supported on the App listing in the App Store,  you might want to ask youre developers to remove that until its supported.

2021-1-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Interesting its listed as supported on the App Store -
2021-1-8
Use props
QQRUCH
Second Officer
Spain

DAFlys Posted at 1-8 01:41
Interesting its listed as supported on the App Store -

It is for this reason that I asked the question ...  
2021-1-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

QQRUCH Posted at 1-8 03:25

It looks like its been a while since they added to the list, most of these you cant even buy anymore -

Supported Mobile Devices

iOS V 4.3.41

Requires iOS 9.0 or above.
  Compatible with iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone SE, iPad Pro, iPad, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4
2021-1-8
Use props
QQRUCH
Second Officer
Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-7 19:58
Hello there QQRUCH. Thank you for reaching out and for these inquiry.  Upon checking the said mobile device ( iPhone 12 Pro ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mavic Air and with the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. There is a possibility that the iPhone 12 Pro will be able to work on the DJI Mavic Air and with the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on the DJI Mavic Air. In addition I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out there recommendations when using the iPhone 12 Pro when using it on the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.

Hi Stephen, thank you for your comments. As DAFlys said in his comment, it looks compatible in the app store. Could you verify this with your development team?

Greetings
2021-1-8
Use props
DroneJunkieQc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1015679 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I have incompatibility issues trying to use 11pro and Spark it cant log into Spark wi-fi.
2021-3-2
Use props
fansc4c92827
New
Flight distance : 193868 ft
United States

QQRUCH Posted at 1-8 03:25
I have a new iPhone 12 Pro Max and a Mavic Air.  The DJI Go4 app will not allow flight log use, add or view.
Below is the error I get and the iPhone settings that appear relevant. Note the lack of DJI Go4 settings.
I hope they fix this. Great phone for drone use.
DF202E48-FB30-4AF7-AAA3-FF99938C362E.png
BF68A375-2B94-4A5E-A928-96932B628FB3.png
31E40487-7B56-4244-BE3E-CB261E0F276F.png
2021-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules