Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal Shake
639 6 2021-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rdjip4p
lvl.1
United States

Im seeing Gimbal Shake, I am all of the current firmware \ software for P4P this is a slight twiching left, and right, almost looks like vabration even when the camera is sitting on a stable surface.  Are there there is also the occasional squeel from the gimbal when touched or slight movement.

This slight shaking makes video work impossible.

I have seen various threads about this but few answers.

Thank you
R

2021-1-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Rdjip4p. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Before this issue happened, was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to your DJI Phantom 4 Pro? When you are encountering this issue on the said DJI Drone, did you noticed any error message on the DJI Go 4 application? I would recommend for you to do a Gimbal Calibration to isolate the issue. Thank you.
2021-1-7
Use props
pemasaja
New

Australia

I have just bought a second hand 4 pro and the professional videographer has added a small brass coin to the back of the camera to help stabilize the camera. It looks about the size of an Australian two dollar  coin but half as thick. hope it helps.
2021-1-10
Use props
Rdjip4p
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-7 21:11
Hello there Rdjip4p. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Before this issue happened, was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to your DJI Phantom 4 Pro? When you are encountering this issue on the said DJI Drone, did you noticed any error message on the DJI Go 4 application? I would recommend for you to do a Gimbal Calibration to isolate the issue. Thank you.

No the only change of any note was an upgrade to the most recent firmware.
2021-1-11
Use props
Rdjip4p
lvl.1
United States

pemasaja Posted at 1-10 02:12
I have just bought a second hand 4 pro and the professional videographer has added a small brass coin to the back of the camera to help stabilize the camera. It looks about the size of an Australian two dollar  coin but half as thick. hope it helps.

based on your post I assume you were having some shake ?  mine has a shake when just sitting still on a flat hard surface.
2021-1-11
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Using aftermarket filters will sometimes cause a shuddering due to imbalance.
2021-1-13
Use props
Goldenseal
lvl.4
Flight distance : 487034 ft
United States

There are a few things that can make the gimbal shake. one as post #6 said. A video of the shake would help a lot. My gimbal shake got progressively worse. I couldn't take any videos. It was the roll motor. It's a inexpensive and easy job to change. It took me 20 minutes to change. What a difference.
2021-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules