Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Mini 2 gimble
1332 20 2021-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_8UovVLQMZ3Gn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18802 ft
Canada

I recently purchased a mini 2, when turning on the drone the aircraft initializes. The gimbles moves all directions smoothly and at the last step it vibrates when its level for about 1-2 seconds. The drones gimble does not vibrate after works completely fine after its done. Video is not shaky and works perfectly. Is it normal to shake/vibrate during the last step of initialization?
2021-1-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have posted about the gimble of your DJI Mini 2. Are you receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application when this is happening and are you able to post a sample video showing the said issue for us to see and assist you further? Thank you.
2021-1-7
Use props
Wolferl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

You may want to post your question to the proper subforum to get answers.
You posted to the Spark forum...

Cheers,
Wolferl
2021-1-8
Use props
CallMeAlan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27434 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

A: This is the Spark forum
B: It's gimbal
C: Try harder
2021-1-8
Use props
djiuser_8UovVLQMZ3Gn
lvl.1
Canada

Wolferl Posted at 1-8 03:37
You may want to post your question to the proper subforum to get answers.
You posted to the Spark forum...

Will do.
2021-1-8
Use props
djiuser_8UovVLQMZ3Gn
lvl.1
Canada

CallMeAlan Posted at 1-8 08:17
A: This is the Spark forum
B: It's gimbal
C: Try harder
Thanks for targeting someone on a forum messed up my text. Get off a forum and gain some people skills you scrub. Btw either your dumb or just dont understand the question as you didn't reply. Enjoy your old out dated spark lol
2021-1-8
Use props
CallMeAlan
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It messed up because YOU messed up.  There's nothing difficult about posting in the right forum, even for the dismally uneducated such as you.  Let's look at your latest post:
'Thanks for targeting someone on a forum messed up my text'.  Meaningless.  Two different expressions mashed into a single sentence.
'Get off a forum'.  What does this mean?  You're on a forum. Is it wrong to be on a forum now?
'either your dumb...'.  Try 'you're', it's not 'your'
'dont' should be 'don't'
'out dated' is one word, 'outdated'

Was there any form of a school where you grew up?  It doesn't look like it from your priceless contributions. Maybe you should get your daddy to help you with your next priceless forum offering.

I have people skills; I don't have idiot skills.

2021-1-9
Use props
djiuser_8UovVLQMZ3Gn
lvl.1
Canada

CallMeAlan Posted at 1-9 01:11
It messed up because YOU messed up.  There's nothing difficult about posting in the right forum, even for the dismally uneducated such as you.  Let's look at your latest post:
'Thanks for targeting someone on a forum messed up my text'.  Meaningless.  Two different expressions mashed into a single sentence.
'Get off a forum'.  What does this mean?  You're on a forum. Is it wrong to be on a forum now?

Reported. Have a nice day!
2021-1-9
Use props
Martyzion
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1976608 ft
United States

Spark may be old and outdated but it's sure not obsolete.   I love flying my Spark.
2021-1-9
Use props
djiuser_8UovVLQMZ3Gn
lvl.1
Canada

Martyzion Posted at 1-9 10:55
Spark may be old and outdated but it's sure not obsolete.   I love flying my Spark.
All DJI drones are amazing sorry to knock on you're drone.
Only currently wish to afford a Mavic 2 Pro (I love 10 bit color) sorry to those who read my post.
2021-1-9
Use props
Jakab Gipsz
lvl.4

Hungary

djiuser_8UovVLQMZ3Gn Posted at 1-9 11:04
All DJI drones are amazing sorry to knock on you're drone.
Only currently wish to afford a Mavic 2 Pro (I love 10 bit color) sorry to those who read my post.

It’s a very silly thing to say bad things about Spark in the Spark section ... Everyone here has and loves this “outdated” drone. Cover up in your own section! I reported you too!
2021-1-9
Use props
djiuser_8UovVLQMZ3Gn
lvl.1
Canada

Jakab Gipsz Posted at 1-9 18:15
It’s a very silly thing to say bad things about Spark in the Spark section ... Everyone here has and loves this “outdated” drone. Cover up in your own section! I reported you too!
Will do thanks for the report you've been reported as well for off topic.
2021-1-9
Use props
CallMeAlan
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What? You reported your own idiotic shortcomings?  Excellent.  Sentences such as your "All DJI drones are amazing sorry to knock on you're drone." should be condemned and their authors banned, along with any other halfwit who doesn't know the difference between your and you're.
2021-1-10
Use props
djiuser_8UovVLQMZ3Gn
lvl.1
Canada

I believe this forum is for DJI Spark not DJI spelling school. Those that are smart do not need to prove intelligence. You dumb founded twit. You must think you're the worlds most intelligent person don't you. You possibly have the lowest IQ out of all the people I've met. Wow you can spell last time I checked this wasn't a "spelling battle" which just sounds retarded. You 8th grade child. Garrenty his reply is gunna revolve around IQ and spelling as his brain can't process anything else.
2021-1-10
Use props
CallMeAlan
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You started with "I recently purchased a mini 2"
And now you're saying:
"I believe this forum is for DJI Spark not DJI spelling school."

I'm surprised you know what a school is, since you clearly never experienced one.  Indeed, I'm surprised you can manage to spell it.

And for the record, my IQ is 183 - approximately ten times yours.

What the hell is a garrenty you cretin?

No more now - I have no desire to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.  Go away.
2021-1-11
Use props
djiuser_8UovVLQMZ3Gn
lvl.1
Canada

CallMeAlan Posted at 1-11 00:48
You started with "I recently purchased a mini 2"
And now you're saying:
"I believe this forum is for DJI Spark not DJI spelling school."
I would say it's no higher than 90 as you cannot properly engage in a conversation. You cannot effectively reply without trying to question my intellectual values. How did you come to the conclusion of "183" did you watch and episode of bones and say without a high IQ i am not valued in this world. You cannot mention a high IQ backup with the correction of someones spelling someone with a high IQ would instantly understand the question and give a straight answer you have done none of which. Most would fine it pointless to aurgue over the internet especially someone with a high IQ.
2021-1-11
Use props
0Stephan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 451631 ft
United States

People buy the Spark despite it's being "outdated" and there being "better" options out there. Also, it also happens to have better compatibility, is more fun to fly, and has more features, despite having an older camera and less flight time.
Also, a bit of grammar and spellchecking doesn't hurt, it makes other people's lives easier when they are trying to help you with your "issue" that happens to be completely normal.
2021-1-11
Use props
djiuser_8UovVLQMZ3Gn
lvl.1
Canada

0Stephan Posted at 1-11 19:22
People buy the Spark despite it's being "outdated" and there being "better" options out there. Also, it also happens to have better compatibility, is more fun to fly, and has more features, despite having an older camera and less flight time.
Also, a bit of grammar and spellchecking doesn't hurt, it makes other people's lives easier when they are trying to help you with your "issue" that happens to be completely normal.
Comment on my grammer "It's being outdated" instead of  "it being outdated" don't comment on my spelling if you cannot spell. And thanks as your the only one that gave a straight answer atleast you have a brain unlike everyone else that has replied.
2021-1-12
Use props
djiuser_hJmrJuQGB6Sn
lvl.3
Flight distance : 110184 ft
United Kingdom

Actually this happened to me I'm 100% sure I posted in the Mini 2 forum and I've just had a reply regarding my horizon issue on the Mini 2 saying I posted in the spark forum which is not true!

DJI sort your forum issues out it's happened to me also and I'd like the post moved to the mini 2 group please.
2021-1-19
Use props
djiuser_8UovVLQMZ3Gn
lvl.1
Canada

djiuser_hJmrJuQGB6Sn Posted at 1-19 11:46
Actually this happened to me I'm 100% sure I posted in the Mini 2 forum and I've just had a reply regarding my horizon issue on the Mini 2 saying I posted in the spark forum which is not true!

DJI sort your forum issues out it's happened to me also and I'd like the post moved to the mini 2 group please.

Same issue here. Meanwhile everyone targets you for posting in the Spark forum when you clearly know how a forum works. They really do need to work on the forum.....
2021-1-19
Use props
djiuser_hJmrJuQGB6Sn
lvl.3
Flight distance : 110184 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_8UovVLQMZ3Gn Posted at 1-19 12:33
Same issue here. Meanwhile everyone targets you for posting in the Spark forum when you clearly know how a forum works. They really do need to work on the forum.....

Completely agree and they should apologise first without being so finger pointy, This forum is broken and I've only just starting using it.
2021-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules