DJI Refresh Care Express - Return Shipping Estimate?
1591 5 2021-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_J5ozeyMBD7zp
lvl.1

United States

Hello everyone,

I unfortunately had to send my drone to DJI for a replacement under my DJI Refresh Care (thank goodness for refresh care!). My drone was delivered today around 5am. I opted to utilize the express service but my replacement drone has not shipped back out. I was curious if anyone knew the average turn around time for DJI Refresh Care express once DJI recieved your drone? Thanks!!

Best,
Z
2021-1-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I've managed to get your case number via your forum account, I'll forward it to the corresponding team to expedite the process, we'll keep you updated soon. Thanks for your patience.
2021-1-7
Use props
skyline8428
lvl.1

United States

Thanks Natalia! I just double checked my case and I was wrong about it being delivered to you all yesterday. It was actually delivered Wednesday around 3pm and was scanned in around 9:45pm EST. I appreciate the help! Looking forward to getting the Mavic 2 Pro back in the sky. I love the drone and really appreciate the DJI Refresh Care service. I'd be out of luck without it!
2021-1-8
Use props
skyline8428
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-7 22:17
Hi there, I've managed to get your case number via your forum account, I'll forward it to the corresponding team to expedite the process, we'll keep you updated soon. Thanks for your patience.

Thanks Natalia! I just double checked my case and I was wrong about it being delivered to you all yesterday. It was actually delivered Wednesday around 3pm and was scanned in around 9:45pm EST. I appreciate the help! Looking forward to getting the Mavic 2 Pro back in the sky. I love the drone and really appreciate the DJI Refresh Care service. I'd be out of luck without it!
2021-1-8
Use props
skyline8428
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-7 22:17

Hey Natalia - Thanks for the help!! It looks like the drone shipped today.
2021-1-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

skyline8428 Posted at 1-8 11:01
Hey Natalia - Thanks for the help!! It looks like the drone shipped today.

You're most welcome, hope you'll receive it soon!
2021-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules