where is my drone its been 5 months!
1485 6 2021-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
danielbeal
lvl.1

United Kingdom

good afternoon,

AS you can imagine I am not happy. I ordered the Mavic air 2 in August and it's now January and I still haven't received anything. I have contacted DJI sales support via email and was speaking with a representative called "Candice Chen" just before Christmas, it all seemed promising, explaining how my claim is a top priority and the logistics team are on it.
well, it's now 10 days after Christmas and the line of communication has gone cold. I have sent many more emails requesting an update but nothing has been received back.

It has been 5 months! and you have taken $1056 dollars off me. you have basically stolen my money! I have tried EVERYTHING. Emails, forums, tried phoning, but for some obscure reason, the sales department don't have a contact number considering you are most likely the busiest.

I am seriously looking into taking this further legally. it's not the money its the principle. I deserve as a customer to get what I paid for.

My contact email is: [url=mailtoanielbeal89@yahoo.com]Danielbeal89@yahoo.com[/url]

I will look forward to this being resolved thankyou!

kind regards
2021-1-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, I'm sorry to read and to know that you've encountered this kind of issue on your order and regarding the shipping process of it. I was able to pull up your order number and the email conversation you had. I'll have this forwarded to our designated team for further checking and follow-up, if there is an update, we'll keep you updated soon. Thanks for your patience.
2021-1-8
Use props
danielbeal
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 1-8 08:45
Hi there, I'm sorry to read and to know that you've encountered this kind of issue on your order and regarding the shipping process of it. I was able to pull up your order number and the email conversation you had. I'll have this forwarded to our designated team for further checking and follow-up, if there is an update, we'll keep you updated soon. Thanks for your patience.

I appreciate you getting back to me. but believe me when i say this i dont really trust you will. It has been 5 months trying and waiting to get this sorted and i get told the same thing every single time.

the best thing you can do is give me your word this will get sorted and issue me either a refund or a new drone.

kind regards

2021-1-8
Use props
danielbeal
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 1-8 08:45
Hi there, I'm sorry to read and to know that you've encountered this kind of issue on your order and regarding the shipping process of it. I was able to pull up your order number and the email conversation you had. I'll have this forwarded to our designated team for further checking and follow-up, if there is an update, we'll keep you updated soon. Thanks for your patience.

I appreciate you getting back to me. but believe me when i say this i dont really trust you will. It has been 5 months trying and waiting to get this sorted and i get told the same thing every single time.

the best thing you can do is give me your word this will get sorted and issue me either a refund or a new drone.

kind regards

2021-1-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

danielbeal Posted at 1-8 14:46

I understand how much you need this to be resolved and I'm sorry if we've let you feel this way. Rest assured that we have forwarded this to our designated team and currently what we can do is to kindly wait for an update, thank you.
2021-1-8
Use props
GregoryK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 29872 ft
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 1-8 15:53
I understand how much you need this to be resolved and I'm sorry if we've let you feel this way. Rest assured that we have forwarded this to our designated team and currently what we can do is to kindly wait for an update, thank you.

So just from a "Do you trust this Company" standpoint. What happened with this case?

2021-3-19
Use props
sky_makai
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3397539 ft
  • >>>
United States

danielbeal Posted at 1-8 14:46

What happened?  Did the case get 'escalated' and resolved?
2021-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules