Item NOT shipped
2258 7 2021-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mymini1tello
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hello,

I ordered Tello but seems like havn't ship yet from Facility in DONGGUAN - CHINA MAINLAND after 3 days.
2021-1-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, I was able to pull up your order number under your DJI Forum Account, I'm sorry to know that you are having an issue with the shipping process of your order. I'll have this forwarded to our designated team for further checking and follow-up, thank you for your patience and understanding.
2021-1-8
Use props
mymini1tello
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 1-8 08:05
Hi there, I was able to pull up your order number under your DJI Forum Account, I'm sorry to know that you are having an issue with the shipping process of your order. I'll have this forwarded to our designated team for further checking and follow-up, thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hello,

It looks like it has got lost in the system.

Very unhappy about this as I could have purchased this from a UK DJI retailer as several had it in stock for next day delivery.

I only purchased it from the DJI website as I was under the impression that it would be sent from a UK distribution centre and NOT China. If I had known that it was coming from China I would not have placed the order with DJI at all.

It now says that I cannot cancel the order and they have taken my money and I have no product or delivery date.

Totally dismayed.
2021-1-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

mymini1tello Posted at 1-8 16:02
Hello,

It looks like it has got lost in the system.

We're terribly sorry to know about your frustrations with your order. Rest assured that we'll have this coordinated with the assigned team for urgent assistance. Your patience and understanding are highly appreciated.
2021-1-9
Use props
mymini1tello
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hello,

I have now received the item although tracking did not show it had moved.

Thanks for your help.
2021-1-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

mymini1tello Posted at 1-11 15:02
Hello,

I have now received the item although tracking did not show it had moved.

You're most welcome. Glad to know that everything went smoothly. Hope you have a nice day.
2021-1-12
Use props
djiuser_ZqgFS3cvCTQB
lvl.1

South Korea

DJI Diana Posted at 1-12 01:10
You're most welcome. Glad to know that everything went smoothly. Hope you have a nice day.

Hello Diana of Themyscira.. May I know the status of my order..Order Number:0826599908874  2021.01.05 22:28:16. Thanks!
2021-1-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_ZqgFS3cvCTQB Posted at 1-13 21:08
Hello Diana of Themyscira.. May I know the status of my order..Order Number:0826599908874  2021.01.05 22:28:16. Thanks!

Hi there, we will double confirm the status of your order, and we will keep you updated. Sorry for the waiting.
2021-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules