DJI Mimo App not saving videos.
1685 1 2021-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr Arbiter Sir
New

Australia

I've recently purchased the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and I'm in love with it but I'm having one critical problem with it.
I have it set up on a tripod with tracking enabled using an iPhone XS. I've set it on tracking, hit record and start. The gimbal itself works flawlessly. My main issue comes at the end.
Probably 25-30% of the time once I stop recording, no video file gets saved. It simply just doesn't exist.
I just did a 45 minute full take of a presentation I was planning on editing and it didn't save to my phone.
I have an ample amount of room remaining in my storage (about 120gb) so storage isn't an issue.
It seems to happen once every 3-4 videos I record. I start recording, everything works fine but as soon as I press the button to stop recording the file just vanishes.
Does anybody have any suggestions to solve the problem? Will using the FilmicPro app solve this issue?
As much as I love this product I'm going to have to request a refund otherwise if I cant rely on to save the footage that I'm filming which is a real shame.

2021-1-8
Use props
djiuser_e5xPhKNzyTnT
New

United States

same. 1 hr 40 mins. pressed stop...no video.
2022-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules