Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Need inspiration
426 1 2021-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rancher
lvl.3
Flight distance : 56824 ft
United States

Hey guys,

Have not been here in some time. I also have not flown much in.. lord, over a year. Not sure why....just work and my boat... kept telling myself I was waiting to finish the boat and "then" I would get some really awesome drone footage and....over a year later heh.

So, I got a model rocket for my son for Christmas and.. well, normal "dad" way....I put the biggest engine it recommended in it.. and we "had" to fire it off on a really windy day. You can imagine, 1200+ft later it was docking with the space station and we are not sure if it came down in the lot next door or the Indian Ocean.. lol

So, dad, always keeping the batteries charged, fired up the Mavic Pro for the first time in well over a year....maybe a year and a half.. and attempted multiple search and rescue attempts. No luck lol.

Then, someone gets on a forum that is not a drone forum and goes, "drones are being used by drug dealers. If you see a drone, call the sherriff..."

Well, I jumped all over that lol.. and after about 2 dozen posts back and forth, now the poster and another person want to buy a drone lol

Then I get a like on a post here and.. well, now I am feeling all "drone enthusiastic" but... 32 degrees outside lol

So, just figured to share, and say, post a link to a video of something you have made a cool video of lately....at least I can drink my coffee and see what all you pros are doing.

Oh, and it was so bad... I did like 4 drone trips looking for the rocket and had forgotten how to get it to record the flipping videos so I could watch it on the TV later.. heh.. going to have to re-learn the thing before I take the boat out next weekend

R

2021-1-9
Use props
RenegadeCowboyAZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3600774 ft
United States

Sounds like you need to get out and fly fly fly friend
2021-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now