Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
is there a dji app for android 4.2?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
icemanfred
lvl.2
Flight distance : 62 ft
United States

I have bee using my s5 running android 5.0

I though I would like a bigger screen. but my old tablet is running android 4.2 and the only apps I see are are phantom 1 and inspire/phantom 3

any recomendations?
2015-7-4
Use props
johnwarr
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Not all android devices are fully compatible with the Vision app.
I have a Nexus 9 and like you thought the bigger screen would be good, but the Vision app is not on the google store for my device, so I downloaded it direct from the DJI web page for my V+ and while it does run, the compass is all over the shot making the confirmation of heading a nightmare.
So I went back to my Samsung S3.

So what I am saying is, DJI list the recommended devices for the Vision app, if yours is not on that list then it will probably not work properly.
The app can be downloaded direct from the Vision or vision + web page if it does not show up on your store due to incompatibility.
2015-7-4
Use props
roy
lvl.4

United States

Go directly to DJI products and select the Phantom version you have then go to downloads. Select the DJI app for android and download and install from there. The app supports beck to android 1.0.58 . The message you are receiving is from the Google Play store and not from thenDJI app. It should install from DJI download without issues. Give it a Go!
2015-7-4
Use props
icemanfred
lvl.2
Flight distance : 62 ft
United States

roy@mcscomputer Posted at 2015-7-4 17:47
Go directly to DJI products and select the Phantom version you have then go to downloads. Select the ...

thanks Roy
I was able to istall it on the tablet.
2015-7-5
Use props
roy
lvl.4

United States

Glad you were able to get it. Happy flying !
2015-7-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules