1014 9 2021-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SUYDESA
lvl.2

Mexico

Today I was going to make a flight

I Loaded the KML file into the remote control memory

Link the drone with the D-RTK 2 Mobile Station.

Import the KML file and set the flight plan on the remote control

After press invoke when I had everything ready to fly, I got this warning
IMAGEN.jpg

I canceled the flight I did not want to risk

What will be the problem?

The drone, D-RTK 2 Mobile Station, and Remote Control have the latest update

This didn't happen to me before

Thanks in advance

2021-1-9
Use props
Guille_Meinero
lvl.4

Argentina

try another sd card
2021-1-9
Use props
pltbugrahanyeni
lvl.2
Flight distance : 719052 ft
Turkey

Deep formatting with Sd Formatter Windows app
2021-1-10
Use props
jgillan
lvl.2

United States

I got the same error the other day when I was trying to execute a mission. I was using terrain awareness mode, and it seems the topography was too steep or mountainous for the drone to attempt.
2021-1-11
Use props
SUYDESA
lvl.2

Mexico

jgillan Posted at 1-11 12:03
I got the same error the other day when I was trying to execute a mission. I was using terrain awareness mode, and it seems the topography was too steep or mountainous for the drone to attempt.

How did you solve it?
2021-1-12
Use props
SUYDESA
lvl.2

Mexico

I already tried with a new SD  card and I got this message on the screen  Is it safe to fly the drone with that error on the screen? I usually load my flight plans from a KML
2021-1-12
Use props
Guille_Meinero
lvl.4

Argentina

SUYDESA Posted at 1-12 09:34
I already tried with a new SD  card and I got this message on the screen  Is it safe to fly the drone with that error on the screen? I usually load my flight plans from a KML

Con perdon del administrador te voy a escribir en español. Este error te aparece solo en proyectos que incluyan imporar datos del sd??? O te aparece tambien en proyectos simples como mapeo 2d ??

No vueles hasta no entender qué esta pasando, no creo que haya riesgo por el drone pero si quizá que no se graben las imagenes
2021-1-12
Use props
SUYDESA
lvl.2

Mexico

Guille_Meinero Posted at 1-12 14:22
Con perdon del administrador te voy a escribir en español. Este error te aparece solo en proyectos que incluyan imporar datos del sd??? O te aparece tambien en proyectos simples como mapeo 2d ??

No vueles hasta no entender qué esta pasando, no creo que haya riesgo por el drone pero si quizá que no se graben las imagenes

It appears in both, when I import KML and when I only use the "FLY" option as in the photo
Me aparece en ambos, cuando importo KML y cuando solo uso la opcion "FLY" como en la foto

2021-1-12
Use props
SUYDESA
lvl.2

Mexico

The drone error warning has already been solved, the problem was in the drone's micro sd memory.

The drone's micro sd memory was formatted and that solved the problem

Thanks in advance
2021-1-30
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

SUYDESA Posted at 1-30 09:50
The drone error warning has already been solved, the problem was in the drone's micro sd memory.

The drone's micro sd memory was formatted and that solved the problem

Sometimes Sd cards needs a format ;) Enjoy and fly safe
2021-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules