mini 2 Grrrr
732 5 2021-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
panthere
lvl.3
Canada

I love my mini 2 so much, I am thinking of buying a second one.   just a little thing , on the radar the Home point that revolves around the drone  ... it's really too weird.

2021-1-9
Use props
Donut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42415 ft
United States

Not really. It’s better. The blue dot Is you  the tiny blue on the side of the blue dot is where your antenna is pointing so if you turn around and when the little blue side marker Is pointing toward the triangle drown arrow you are facing the drone. The little arrow on the side is your antenna. If you are standing to close to H it’s hidden behind it.
2021-1-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, panthere. Thanks for reaching out! The latest version of the DJI Fly has adjusted some features in the radar and map.

For reference, here is the meaning of each icon for the latest DJI Fly radar.

Blue arrow: Where the Aircraft nose is facing
Green Light under Blue Arrow: The direction of the cradle head camera
White N icon: Due north
Yellow H icon: Return Home Point position
Blue dots: Mobile device location; The triangle icon points to the orientation of the remote control (mobile device compass)
Two white lines:  refers to the plane's attitude, the fuselage leans forward, the white line is tilted to the upper part of the attitude ball, the fuselage leans left, the white the line is tilted to the left of the attitude ball; When the fuselage leans forward perpendicular to the ground white line reaches the top of the attitude ball.
(1) The proportion of the white line to the attitude ball represents the forward and backward tilt Angle of the aircraft.
(2) The left-right tilt degree of the white line represents the left-right tilt Angle of the aircraft.

What is the center of the attitude ball?
The center point of the attitude ball is the position of the aircraft.

Hope this information helps.
2021-1-9
Use props
fans017bca4d
lvl.3
Flight distance : 13 ft
Canada

Thanks Gamora I understood the way radar works very well, but I'm used to GoApp radar. which I find much more intuitive.
2021-1-10
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

fans017bca4d Posted at 1-10 07:10
Thanks Gamora I understood the way radar works very well, but I'm used to GoApp radar. which I find much more intuitive.

do vote, i agree with you

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=232743
2021-1-10
Use props
TDZHDTV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2068550 ft
United Kingdom

Donut Posted at 1-9 18:54
Not really. It’s better. The blue dot Is you  the tiny blue on the side of the blue dot is where your antenna is pointing so if you turn around and when the little blue side marker Is pointing toward the triangle drown arrow you are facing the drone. The little arrow on the side is your antenna. If you are standing to close to H it’s hidden behind it.

It’s better in your opinion, many don’t like it, I think what doesn’t help is it doesn’t work properly regards the controller icon and home point conflict on top of the pointer been 90 degrees off.  Poor update on DJI’s part
2021-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules