Can I download files via USB charging port to WinPC?
1263 5 2021-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kiddi
lvl.1
Iceland

I just got the DJI Pocket 2 and would like to access and download video files from the device to my Windows 10 PC through a USB cable connected to the charging connection at the device bottom. The recommended method is of course through the snap-on USB-C smartphone adapter, going straight through the USB charging cable would be easier.
2021-1-9
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

That should work.  But some (including me) have found that the connection on the do-it-all handle doesn't seem to pass data.  I'm not concerned as I normally just take out the card for transfers, but I'm surprised if it is not supposed to work.
2021-1-10
Use props
northaal
lvl.4
United Kingdom

In my recent post re my DJI charging cable I confirmed that data can de transferred to a computer via the Do It All USB C connector. It may be that this was implemented on the latest firmware update.
2021-1-10
Use props
djiuser_OjKiPmg2mc8b
lvl.2

Italy

also i have the same problem with the Do-It-All Handle, i can't transfer via USB C socket
2021-1-11
Use props
Captain Bedpan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 549898 ft
United Kingdom

Perhaps you might be doing what I was when I first got mine. The cable that is supplied with the Pocket 2 has two USB C connectors on the end. Only ONE of them transfers data. You will notice that only one of them has a USB icon lightly embossed in the plug. This is the one that you must use. The other plug is for charging the wireless module.
2021-1-11
Use props
northaal
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Thank You Captain bedpan. This answers my question I posted a few days ago but received no replies from DGI
2021-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules