How to install apps?
8050 3 2021-1-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DeepFriedOprah
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1709094 ft
United States

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to install apps in the smart controller, I know it can be done because DJI show it in their promo video but I cannot figure this out.
28981307-44B0-43BC-A42F-923457B65C07.jpeg
4D531E62-E5E8-4D40-835C-ECEB1EFC1DB4.jpeg
2021-1-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, DeepFriedOprah. Thanks for reaching out! To install a third-party application, kindly download the respective APK file of the app you want to install using the Lightning Browser and open it so it can be installed. Please be noted that some third-party apps may not run with the DJI Smart Controller due to either compatibility or failure to meet certain software requirements.
2021-1-10
Use props
DeepFriedOprah
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1709094 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-10 01:13
Hi, DeepFriedOprah. Thanks for reaching out! To install a third-party application, kindly download the respective APK file of the app you want to install using the Lightning Browser and open it so it can be installed. Please be noted that some third-party apps may not run with the DJI Smart Controller due to either compatibility or failure to meet certain software requirements.

Thank you, I will try that
2021-1-10
Use props
TheNewbie
lvl.1

United States

You can also download the APK for Google Play and download the Apps through there. I too was having trouble looking to install 3rd party apps since Google Play was not something that already came installed as part of the initial setup. Here is a link to the steps on installing Google Play on your device. Hope this helps better than manually doing everything as DJI Gamora explained.

Installing Google Play on DJI Smart Controller
2021-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules