Where are the original Pano images using Fly app v 1.2.2??
2273 7 2021-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aerial-Image.co.uk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Has the access to original individual Pano image for post editing been removed in the latest FLY app v 1.2.2 ( used On the MA2) as it used to save them in a separate 'PANO' folder on the MA2 but since the app update it just creates the final 360 image on the drone - ??
2021-1-10
Use props
Chicken_Butt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 175518 ft
United States

have you seen this thread?  https://forum.dji.com/thread-219082-1-1.html?pbc=mF6h4ZTt. I've not yet upgraded.  I'd be interested to know if the upgrade changed anything here.  thanks
2021-1-10
Use props
Aerial-Image.co.uk
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It used to give me the 26 original (RAW&JPG) images in a PANO folder to stitch together but not anymore which seems a shame even though the drone does a great job creating a lower res final 360pano jpg file ... unless this option is hiding in the FLY app v1.2.2 now?
2021-1-10
Use props
Aerial-Image.co.uk
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Well will have to go back to 1.2.1 to see if its there then...
2021-1-11
Use props
Aerial-Image.co.uk
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Shame nobody cares when they REMOVE a feature of the app ?! Correct me if I'm wrong please...
2021-1-12
Use props
fans12016bc8
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2590108 ft
Bulgaria

I use 1.22 on android and I still have panoramas in folders separately
Just by switching to panorama mode from the application, set to save your files in the ROW
Maybe the default is automatic
2021-1-15
Use props
Aerial-Image.co.uk
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

SOLVED - When you switch into PANORAMA mode by default the CAMERA setting goes to NONE which means it stitches and creates a jpg file on the drone ready to use - there are 2 other CAMERA image options to choose from JPG, & RAW this then saves the original full-sized unstitched images on a sep folder called PANORAMA.

Maybe because I updated the firmware it re-set some of the setting I had selected previous - So all OK & good
But MAYBE rename the 'NONE' to say 'AUTO' might be a better option..

So it would be shown as  - AUTO - JPG - RAW -
2021-1-15
Use props
djiuser_qWI7EkU4rpuN
lvl.2

United States

Original pano shots are found on the SD card on the drone. Access through computer or insert drone SD card in remote.
2023-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules