Photo Transfer Smart Controller to iPhone
30731 12 2021-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
YBLee
lvl.1

United States

I have been trying to transfer photos from the SC to my iPhone 11 Pro via Bluetooth and with the iPhone Hot Spot. Nothing is working. I keep getting "file trasfer" errors. Can someone please help. Thanks in advance.
2021-1-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello there, just to clarify, due to iOS system limitation, Smart Controller doesn't support transferring files to iPhone because it owns an Android system.
May I know which drone you are using? If you have a Mavic 2 drone, you can use the Go share function, tutorial at 1:00
If you are using Mavic Air 2, you may try the following method:

1. Connect DJI Smart Controller with aircraft to take pictures or video. Click playback, select the corresponding photos or videos, and download them to the local of DJI Smart Controller;

2. Move the material from the corresponding folder to the GO Share folder: application in the lower right corner—file manager—DJI—dji.go.v5—dji fly—photo and long press the corresponding photos or videos, select “move” and save in the GO Share folder of the root directory;

3. user GO Share:

① Click go share in the drop-down menu and the QR code would pop up;

② Long press go share in the drop-down menu, set the Go Share hotspot, turn on the switch and click Go Share (click to get connection information)

③ Enter Settings—Wireless Network—More—Go Share—Set Go Share hotspot, turn on the small switch and click Go Share (click to get connection information)

4. Download DJI GO 4 from other devices that need to receive media files. Open DJI GO 4—Editor—Go Share—scan the QR code or typing the WiFi password to connect with the DJI Smart Controller —> select the corresponding material to download.

Hope this helps.
2021-1-11
Use props
fansf6c23f9e
New

United States

What about the FPV model; is there any way to get the images directly to your iPhone?
2021-6-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansf6c23f9e Posted at 6-20 11:58
What about the FPV model; is there any way to get the images directly to your iPhone?

Hi there. The drone materials are stored in the microSD card of the drone. You can connect the mobile device to the Goggles V2, and open the DJI Fly app to export the materials in the drone to the mobile device.
2021-6-21
Use props
djiuser_xLvKQZlkHAxi
New

Norway

Hi ,
Anyone who know how to transfer pictures/ movie from smart controller to IPhone 11?
2021-7-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_xLvKQZlkHAxi Posted at 7-20 03:10
Hi ,
Anyone who know how to transfer pictures/ movie from smart controller to IPhone 11?

Hi there, just to clarify, due to iOS system limitation, Smart Controller doesn't support transferring files to iPhone because it owns an Android system. You may refer to the reply above. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 317&pid=2391797
May I know the exact model of your drone? We will help you according to your situation.
2021-7-20
Use props
SDR Station
New

Sweden

Hi , Do anyone know how to transfer pictures/ movie from smart controller with DJI pilot app to IPhone ? I have an DJI mavic 2 Enterprise (Dual) Regards  /Svante
2021-9-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SDR Station Posted at 9-10 03:10
Hi , Do anyone know how to transfer pictures/ movie from smart controller with DJI pilot app to IPhone ? I have an DJI mavic 2 Enterprise (Dual) Regards  /Svante

Hi there, you can follow the steps below:
1. Go to the DJI Pilot's Playback interface. Select the corresponding photo/video and download the document to the Smart Controller's local file holder.

2. Move the photo/video from the DJI Pilot file holder to the DJI GO Share file holder: Apps on the bottom-right corner - File Manager - DJI - DJI Pilot - Medias. Press and hold the corresponding photo/video. Select Move, and save the photo/video to local in the DJI GO Share file holder (The file holder is at the same level as the DJI file holder, which can be seen by dropping down the list).

3. Call out the DJI GO Share QR code: Swipe down from the top of the screen to enter Settings - WiFi - More - GO Share - Set a GO Share Hotspot. After the Button is enabled, tap GO Share (tap to obtain the connection information). After tapping, a GO Share QR code will appear.

4. Download DJI GO 4 with another device. Launch DJI GO 4 - Editor - DJI GO Share - Scan the QR code in DJI Smart Controller and connect it - Select the corresponding photo/video - Download.

2021-9-10
Use props
JosephP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3726421 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2021-1-11 00:29
Hello there, just to clarify, due to iOS system limitation, Smart Controller doesn't support transferring files to iPhone because it owns an Android system.
May I know which drone you are using? If you have a Mavic 2 drone, you can use the Go share function, tutorial at 1:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp9Iqw6xHWE&list=PL8-vxWY64sBMA1lTsxQuGHM-LZI85-Ifs&index=2
If you are using Mavic Air 2, you may try the following method:

Seems like the limitation is with DJI software. All other Android systems seem to not have this specific issue but DJI does, odd how that works.
image.jpg
1-24 04:29
Use props
JosephP
lvl.2
United States

SDR Station Posted at 2021-9-10 03:10

You can't. Dji has some serious limitations when it comes to sharing.
1-24 04:30
Use props
JosephP
lvl.2
United States

SDR Station Posted at 2021-9-10 03:10

Can't be done. DJI has limitations in its software.
1-24 04:31
Use props
JosephP
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2021-7-20 03:22
Hi there, just to clarify, due to iOS system limitation, Smart Controller doesn't support transferring files to iPhone because it owns an Android system. You may refer to the reply above. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=233317&pid=2391797
May I know the exact model of your drone? We will help you according to your situation.

Due to limitations in the DJI software, I fixed your comment.
1-24 04:32
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

JosephP Posted at 1-24 04:29
Seems like the limitation is with DJI software. All other Android systems seem to not have this specific issue but DJI does, odd how that works.

Hello there, we are sorry if we missed anything, however, as per the current information, pictures/videos on Android devices are unable to be transferred to an iPhone directly via Bluetooth. Users may try to use third-party software for the requirement. Thank you for your understanding.
1-26 06:48
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules