Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Please make Mavic Air 2 C2 compatible with Mavic 2 Series
540 1 2021-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneNewsGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 253 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Update request for your development team:
Because both the Mavic 2 Series and Mavic Air 2 use OcuSync 2.0, it should be easy for the Mavic Air 2 controller to be updated by software to be compatible with the Mavic 2 Series.
Why would I want this, you ask?
For those of us who have the Mavic 2 Series with the Smart Controller, we cannot use DJI Ground Station Pro because the SC has an Android phone embedded in the controller.
DJI GS Pro is only compatible with iOS devices.
Yes I can probably find a used Mavic 2 Series remote on ebay, but I already own the Mavic Air 2 so have controller in hand.
What do you think DJI?
Thanks!
Dave
Drone News Guy
https://dronereviewsandnews.com
2021-1-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dave. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information and your insights with regards to this matter. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support and fly safe always.
2021-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules