Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Android Tablets For DJI FLY APP
4208 3 2021-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ptecibhotmail.com
lvl.3
Flight distance : 921824 ft
  • >>>
Canada

What Android tablets work best with the DJI FLY app? My Samsung Tab E tablet works with the DJI GO 4 app, but not the DJI FLY app. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
2021-1-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
2021-1-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ptecibhotmail.com. Thank you for reaching out and for these in formation you have posted. The mobile device needs to be 64-bit, otherwise the DJI Fly application is not compatible with the Android distribution and will not work. For reference I will post a link where in you can find the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). In addition, I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out what Android Tablet they are using for the DJI Fly application when flying there DJI Drone.  Thank you and fly safe always.
2021-1-12
Use props
Klass7
New

United States

There are several Samsung Android tablets that are 64-bit   The Samsung Tab S7 is 64-bit.   Yesterday, I tried out my Samsung Tab S3 and it generally worked for flying.  However, while I was experimenting with the circle mode, the DJI Fly App locked up.  The controls no longer functioned.  Fortunately, the return to home feature did bring the Mavic Air 2 back home safely.  

The above link posted no Samsung tablets that are compatible.  However, another online reference indicates there are many tablets that will work.  https://www.phantomhelp.com/tips/best-tabletsphones-for-dji-go.18     It's my hope that DJI will be able to update either software or the list to include a top manufacturer of tablets, such as Samsung.  There are many of us who refuse to use Apple products.
2021-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules