GL300E Dark Screen
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
master chief
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116634 ft
United States

While connecting a lanyard to my controller it accidently turned on.  I noticed the left joystick was being held down, and it looked like that's what turned on the GL300+.  Since I was not ready to fly yet, I used the normal way to turn it off.  Later when ready to fly, I used the normal way for starting the controller.  It appeared to start, but there was no picture on the screen.  Since then I have done all I can think of and cannot get a picture on the screen.  There is a very faint glow on the screen but no information.  I suspected that the controls might still work and flew the AC; it seems that the very basic controls work with the only information being visually.  My best guess is the screen seems to have lost it's boot up information or something of that nature.  Thanks for reading; any help would be appreciated.
2021-1-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, master chief. Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. We suggest performing a factory defaults reset via the DJI Assistant 2 to see if that would help. However, should the same problem persists, it is ideal returning the remote back to our Service Center for further testing. You can open a ticket by reaching our Customer Support.
2021-1-11
Use props
master chief
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116634 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-11 03:15
Hi, master chief. Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. We suggest performing a factory defaults reset via the DJI Assistant 2 to see if that would help. However, should the same problem persists, it is ideal returning the remote back to our Service Center for further testing. You can open a ticket by reaching our Customer Support.

Thanks for replying DJI Gamora.  I don't believer the DJI Assistant 2 is compatible with the GL300E controller.  My copy of the latest version doesn't recognize my malfunctioning controller.  As mentioned in my post, the controller starts and can control the AC, but the firmware and software do not load resulting in a blank screen.  Any experts with home solutions?

2021-1-11
Use props
DroneHouse
lvl.3
Flight distance : 358917 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

same problem, same dji feedback
2023-1-24
Use props
BayouWilly
lvl.1