Firmware Update
1179 16 2021-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OscarQuiroz
lvl.1
Belize

So i keep getting this message about "ESC Error" and at this point i am not able to fly. Can someone please help.
2021-1-10
Use props
ZX-Nutt
lvl.1

United States

I am Getting the same error on my Phantom 3 advanced. Out of 10+ restarts, it worked once, flew for a whole battery, I landed, shut down, swapped to a fresh battery and the error came right back.
2021-1-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, OscarQuiroz. Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. Could you verify what specific DJI product you're having an issue with? If you could add more information, that'll be highly appreciated.
2021-1-10
Use props
OscarQuiroz
lvl.1
Belize

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-10 23:59
Hi, OscarQuiroz. Thanks for reaching out! Sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. Could you verify what specific DJI product you're having an issue with? If you could add more information, that'll be highly appreciated.

Thanks for Responding Dji Gamora, I have a P3 pro model, not sure of the year but all functions are working properly except the "ESC Error" when I try to start the motors. So far I've been grounded ever since I've installed the new update. Would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks
2021-1-11
Use props
OscarQuiroz
lvl.1
Belize

ZX-Nutt Posted at 1-10 14:28
I am Getting the same error on my Phantom 3 advanced. Out of 10+ restarts, it worked once, flew for a whole battery, I landed, shut down, swapped to a fresh battery and the error came right back.

That is sad to hear, my one literally doesn't want to start. The error message just keep popping up anytime I try to start the motors. So it's grounded for now.
2021-1-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

OscarQuiroz Posted at 1-11 04:41
Thanks for Responding Dji Gamora, I have a P3 pro model, not sure of the year but all functions are working properly except the "ESC Error" when I try to start the motors. So far I've been grounded ever since I've installed the new update. Would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks

Hi there, I had sent you PM for the link to the beta firmware, please try the firmware and see if it can solve your case.
2021-1-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ZX-Nutt Posted at 1-10 14:28
I am Getting the same error on my Phantom 3 advanced. Out of 10+ restarts, it worked once, flew for a whole battery, I landed, shut down, swapped to a fresh battery and the error came right back.

Hi, I had sent you PM for the link to Phantom 3 Advanced beta firmware, it may solve the ESC error that existed after updating to the official firmware.
If the error persists, you may send the drone back to our service center for further diagnosis.
2021-1-11
Use props
OscarQuiroz
lvl.1
Belize

DJI Susan Posted at 1-11 05:12
Hi, I had sent you PM for the link to Phantom 3 Advanced beta firmware, it may solve the ESC error that existed after updating to the official firmware.
If the error persists, you may send the drone back to our service center for further diagnosis.

Thanks DJI Susan, i will proceed with this updated FW provided. I am hoping it solves the issue.
2021-1-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

OscarQuiroz Posted at 1-11 09:49
Thanks DJI Susan, i will proceed with this updated FW provided. I am hoping it solves the issue.

You're welcome. Please keep me updated.
2021-1-12
Use props
fansf99eeaa2
lvl.1

Colombia

Hi Susan, could you send me same link to download the beta firmware? I have the same problem, please!! Thanks
2021-1-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansf99eeaa2 Posted at 1-13 19:13
Hi Susan, could you send me same link to download the beta firmware? I have the same problem, please!! Thanks

What's the model of your drone, please? Did it happen after a firmware update?
2021-1-14
Use props
fansf99eeaa2
lvl.1

Colombia

DJI Susan Posted at 1-14 00:51
What's the model of your drone, please? Did it happen after a firmware update?

Hi, my drone model is Phantom 3 professional, no it does not happen after firmware update. It happen after long time without use dron, I have not had crashes, regards
2021-1-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansf99eeaa2 Posted at 1-14 18:37
Hi, my drone model is Phantom 3 professional, no it does not happen after firmware update. It happen after long time without use dron, I have not had crashes, regards

If the ESC error is not caused by firmware upgrading, try to restart the aircraft. If the issue persists, maybe the hardware is malfunctioning. You may contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support to open a case and send it in for service. Thanks.
2021-1-15
Use props
ZX-Nutt
lvl.1

United States

Where can I find the PM that you sent?
2021-1-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ZX-Nutt Posted at 1-16 03:09
Where can I find the PM that you sent?

Please click " Personal Message" on computer to check your PM, thanks.
2021-1-16
Use props
ZX-Nutt
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 1-16 23:30
Please click " Personal Message" on computer to check your PM, thanks.
[view_image]

My update failed 3 times. I tried to change back to 1.11.20 and that fails as well.
========== 2021.01.17 08:18:44 =====================
Packet: P3S_FW_V01.11.0030.bin
Upgrading ...
Result: Failed.
Reboot the aircraft and try to upgrade the firmware again.
2021-1-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ZX-Nutt Posted at 1-17 05:44
My update failed 3 times. I tried to change back to 1.11.20 and that fails as well.
========== 2021.01.17 08:18:44 =====================
Packet: P3S_FW_V01.11.0030.bin

Hi, sorry for the issue, please try formatting the SD card and update again, if it still fails, you may send the drone to our service center for repair.
2021-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules