Slow Motion Questions
2460 2 2021-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
qsteele93
New
United States

Hi,

I'm relatively new to all this high-quality video you youngsters are talking about here. But I'm willing to learn. I cannot understand the slow motion part very well. When I choose slow motion, I get a brief screen that pops up and says 1024-4k or something along those lines.  I'm pretty sure about the 4k part.

I cannot find anywhere to adjust this so that I can get the 240 fps slow motion that is so sweet looking.

Can someone please tell me how this works and what I should be doing to get to the different slow motion settings. I have looked in the pro settings and elsewhere and cannot figure this out.

Please forgive me if my english is poor, I am from Tasmania and English is not my first language so thank you for baring with me.

Quinnea

(I do not post my last name because it has - how do you say? - too many consonants and not enough vowels.  Thank you)
2021-1-10
Use props
papabri48
lvl.2
United States

Quinnea, I believe the 240 fps is only possible in 1080p.  Search topics here for more information.  BTW, we visited Tasmania last February and LOVED it!
2021-1-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, qsteele93. Thanks for reaching out! There are two options that you can choose when shooting SlowMotion. The DJI Pocket 2 can shoot in SlowMotion in 1080p/120fps (for 4x) or 1080p/240fps (for 8x). To switch between speeds, just swipe left again once you have selected SlowMotion.
2021-1-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules