MP2 IMU & Calibration problems
360 4 2021-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mac230
lvl.3
Flight distance : 80062 ft

United Kingdom

Every time I go to fly my mp2 it's says the IMU needs calibrated, I then calibrate and the bar loads but still says IMU needs calibrated. At this point you can fly the drone. The other problem is trying to do the on-screen calibration using the barcode image, it doesn't register the drone properly. I've tried on Windows and Mac with different screen. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
2021-1-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there sbonev. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Before this issue happened was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to the said drone? Please try to re calibrate the IMU of the said DJI drone. When doing the calibration please remove keys, watch, metal frame glasses, coins, etc. Then move away from any metal objects like cars, and then do the calibration. In addition, kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application and kindly please refresh the drones firmware of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

2021-1-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The vision calibration can be a little tricky, you must keep the drone parallel to the screen and not twist the drone to follow the pattern,   see for a guide -
2021-1-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Also worth watching the IMU guide,  its really important that its flat and your orientation matches the wizard perfectly.  -
2021-1-11
Use props
mac230
lvl.3
Flight distance : 80062 ft

United Kingdom

Thanks for your help, that seems to of worked!
2021-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules