Cable type to connect controller to computer
5923 2 2021-1-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PaulT999
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1785066 ft
Australia

I have a Mavic Pro controller (gl200a) and I want to be able to connect to my computer so that I can use the dji flight simulator. It can be done and can be seen here.

I only have the controller and no connecting cables and I need to know what cable to purchase. The connector on the side of the remote looks like it could be usb micro type a. Picture attached. Also apparently it should not be a charging cable.

I contacted DJI support but they couild not help or sell me one.

Is anyone able to help please?

Thanks
Paul

side of remote

side of remote
2021-1-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Paul. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. I am sorry to say that after checking the DJI Mavic Pro remote controller ( GL200A ) on the list of what DJI remote controller does the DJI Flight Simulator supports. I am sorry to say that the said DJI remote controller GL200A is not compatible with the DJI Flight Simulator. The DJI Flight Simulator supports the DJI remote controllers for the DJI Mavic Air, DJI Phantom 4, DJI Phantom 4 Advanced, DJI Phantom 4 Pro, DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, Matrice 100, Matrice 600, Matrice 600 Pro, DJI Inspire 1 Series, DJI Smart Controller, and Lightbridge 2. Thank you.
2021-1-10
Use props
PaulT999
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1785066 ft
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-10 22:36
Hello there Paul. Thank you for reaching out and for these information you have given. I am sorry to say that after checking the DJI Mavic Pro remote controller ( GL200A ) on the list of what DJI remote controller does the DJI Flight Simulator supports. I am sorry to say that the said DJI remote controller GL200A is not compatible with the DJI Flight Simulator. The DJI Flight Simulator supports the DJI remote controllers for the DJI Mavic Air, DJI Phantom 4, DJI Phantom 4 Advanced, DJI Phantom 4 Pro, DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, Matrice 100, Matrice 600, Matrice 600 Pro, DJI Inspire 1 Series, DJI Smart Controller, and Lightbridge 2. Thank you.

Thanks Stephen. How come a number of people on youtube including the one I linked to got it to work?
2021-1-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules