Is the Ipad 8 fits on RC mount?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
allyssongemelli
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2562467 ft
Brazil

Guys, I have a doubt. Anybody has a ipad 8th, that is 10.2 screen, does it fit on RC mount of P4?

The mount says that is 170mm , as the same extension width from Ipad 8 (10.2), just to confirm.

Thanks in advanced.
2021-1-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there allyssongemelli. Thank you for reaching out and for this inquiry. You are correct the DJI Phantom 4 Mobile Device Holder supports maximum width of the mobile device of 170mm. I hope that you can get the best recommendation and information from our fellow DJI co pilots who has purchase the said mobile device holder and uses a IPad 8 when flying there DJI Phantom 4 drones. Thank you.

2021-1-13
Use props
allyssongemelli
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2562467 ft
Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-13 20:35
Hello there allyssongemelli. Thank you for reaching out and for this inquiry. You are correct the DJI Phantom 4 Mobile Device Holder supports maximum width of the mobile device of 170mm. I hope that you can get the best recommendation and information from our fellow DJI co pilots who has purchase the said mobile device holder and uses a IPad 8 when flying there DJI Phantom 4 drones. Thank you.

[view_image]

Yes, I hope somebody can confirm this information. Many thanks Stephen.
2021-1-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

allyssongemelli Posted at 1-14 03:48
Yes, I hope somebody can confirm this information. Many thanks Stephen.

Hi there allyssongemelli. Thank you for the reply and if you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2021-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules