2 recent videos
955 4 2015-7-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zeebadoo
lvl.2

United States

I posted these over on the Inspire Pilots forum, but I thought I would post them here as well.

Both videos were shot just for fun. Any constructive criticism would be great! I'm always looking to improve my work! (I do realize that many of my shots of the golf course are aimed a bit low, I had my brother in law on the second controller and I didn't realize the framing issues until after we had left the area..)

Enjoy!

2015-7-4
Use props
mtnred
lvl.4
Flight distance : 91811 ft
  • >>>
United States

I enjoyed them .I am a big fly fisherman and fun to see new areas .Keep up the good work .I liked the editing  and music.
2015-7-4
Use props
Overmind
lvl.4
Flight distance : 595538 ft
Australia

Very nice, mate.  Might I enquire as to your choice in video settings in flight, did you use the filter that shipped with the bird, and, what program did you use in post?

Thanks mate...
2015-7-4
Use props
Zeebadoo
lvl.2

United States

Overmind Posted at 2015-7-5 15:54
Very nice, mate.  Might I enquire as to your choice in video settings in flight, did you use the fil ...

I shot the video in 4k 30 FPS and all other setting were on auto. I had the ND filter that came with the Inspire on the camera. All of my my video editing was done in Adobe Premiere Pro on a Windows based PC.

The only touch up that I did on the video was adding a bit of saturation to make the colors seem richer.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
2015-7-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Awesome videos.    Really liked the background music.
2022-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules