Sending in for repairs from UK to EU
6770 73 2021-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_O4tcSfTyceDi Posted at 12-13 00:50
Edit: checked label again - invoice is there! Sorry!

Hi, there. Thanks for your update. Please let us know if you have any questions.
2022-12-13
Use props
djiuser_8A75JuprempZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 600082 ft
United Kingdom

Good afternoon. So my mini 3 pro was about 300m away from my house when it still had 10% of battery left. It had enough juice to come back and go to the same spot again but it decided to make an emergency landing on the main road where it got run over by a car, 3 of wings are broke, battery seems fine just stuck in the body. Body itself is fine tho inc gimbal.
Anyways I went to post it yesterday via UPS but he only sticked some barcode. I said does not it needs different paper since it is going to netherlands? He said they will sort it in the depot. Now reading all this I am worried that it wont get send out at all?? I have no printer in my house to print anything.
Another thing is that I only packed the damaged drone, since RC controller is fine I did not packed it in nor fly more kit, hope its OK? If necessary would I be able to provide flying logs by an email? Its all saved in the cloud anyways.

My case id is : CAS-11441692-V3C6Z4

Many thanks
Ioseb
2022-12-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_8A75JuprempZ Posted at 12-17 05:35
Good afternoon. So my mini 3 pro was about 300m away from my house when it still had 10% of battery left. It had enough juice to come back and go to the same spot again but it decided to make an emergency landing on the main road where it got run over by a car, 3 of wings are broke, battery seems fine just stuck in the body. Body itself is fine tho inc gimbal.
Anyways I went to post it yesterday via UPS but he only sticked some barcode. I said does not it needs different paper since it is going to netherlands? He said they will sort it in the depot. Now reading all this I am worried that it wont get send out at all?? I have no printer in my house to print anything.
Another thing is that I only packed the damaged drone, since RC controller is fine I did not packed it in nor fly more kit, hope its OK? If necessary would I be able to provide flying logs by an email? Its all saved in the cloud anyways.

Hi there, we noticed that our team has sent you an email with the shipping instruction. May I ask if you've received that email? It seems that the package is on its way.
Please rest assured that it's no need to send back the remote controller if it's not damaged. Our team will contact you if there are any logs needed. Please wait for the email update.
2022-12-17
Use props
djiuser_8A75JuprempZ
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-17 22:58
Hi there, we noticed that our team has sent you an email with the shipping instruction. May I ask if you've received that email? It seems that the package is on its way.
Please rest assured that it's no need to send back the remote controller if it's not damaged. Our team will contact you if there are any logs needed. Please wait for the email update.
Hi Mindy

Thank you for the speedy reply. Yes I did receive an email but as mentioned earlier I have no printer, instead I went to the drop off shop where they print things out but gentleman only print small barcode out. He did say it will get sorted in the center when I said it was going to Netherlands. Anyways I look forward to hear from repair department.

Thank you
2022-12-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_8A75JuprempZ Posted at 12-18 02:05
Hi Mindy

Thank you for the speedy reply. Yes I did receive an email but as mentioned earlier I have no printer, instead I went to the drop off shop where they print things out but gentleman only print small barcode out. He did say it will get sorted in the center when I said it was going to Netherlands. Anyways I look forward to hear from repair department.

You're welcome. We will keep an eye on your case and you can also check the case status through this link. https://repair.dji.com/trace/sea ... ndsite&from=nav
2022-12-18
Use props
djiuser_8A75JuprempZ
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2021-6-9 23:01
Hi, the shipping label was sent via email to you. It was through UPS's email address.
You may check if you received the email, check the spam box as well.
Then you need to print the label as well as the commercial invoice and paste it on the package and take it to the UPS drop-off location.

Hi Susan

So if I filed to place invoice on the box would there be a problem with delivery? I just do not have a printer and as it appeared UPS drop off center had a printing options but he only stack small sticker with the barcode. Sending from Liverpool.

Thanks
2022-12-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_8A75JuprempZ Posted at 12-18 08:11
Hi Susan

So if I filed to place invoice on the box would there be a problem with delivery? I just do not have a printer and as it appeared UPS drop off center had a printing options but he only stack small sticker with the barcode. Sending from Liverpool.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We consulted our teams in charge. We still recommend you borrow a printer to print the Invoice. The Customer Invoice contains the customs clearance. Lack of invoice may have an influence on the shipping.  
2022-12-19
Use props
djiuser_8A75JuprempZ
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-19 02:06
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. We consulted our teams in charge. We still recommend you borrow a printer to print the Invoice. The Customer Invoice contains the customs clearance. Lack of invoice may have an influence on the shipping.

Hi Wanda,

That explains the delay as it seems it stuck there. Looks like since I have posted an item it has not moved much. What can I do? Thank you
2022-12-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_8A75JuprempZ Posted at 12-19 05:12
Hi Wanda,

That explains the delay as it seems it stuck there. Looks like since I have posted an item it has not moved much. What can I do? Thank you

We will forward this issue to the corresponding team for confirmation and get back to you asap. Could you please also tell us the items you've packed in the package?
2022-12-19
Use props
djiuser_8A75JuprempZ
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-19 22:39
We will forward this issue to the corresponding team for confirmation and get back to you asap. Could you please also tell us the items you've packed in the package?
Good morning Mindy, thank you for getting back to me. I have carefully packed damaged drone including a battery(which got stuck inside the body) in the original box. Kept RC controller and fly more kit since they are like new.

Thank you
2022-12-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_8A75JuprempZ Posted at 12-19 23:00
Good morning Mindy, thank you for getting back to me. I have carefully packed damaged drone including a battery(which got stuck inside the body) in the original box. Kept RC controller and fly more kit since they are like new.

Thank you

Good morning. We will also forward this information to the corresponding team for further assistance. If we receive any update, we will get back to you.
2022-12-19
Use props
djiuser_8A75JuprempZ
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi Mindy

So I have posted the item on last Friday and there is no progress of shipment as of yet. It meant to be UPS express delivery and I am worry it is stuck. I have attached the screen shot. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
Screenshot_20221220-182251.png
2022-12-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_8A75JuprempZ Posted at 12-20 10:27
Hi Mindy

So I have posted the item on last Friday and there is no progress of shipment as of yet. It meant to be UPS express delivery and I am worry it is stuck. I have attached the screen shot. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello, there. We are sorry for your inconvenience. We received the update from our teams. Your collection is booked for today, please expect a pickup attempt.
2022-12-20
Use props
djiuser_8A75JuprempZ
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-20 20:33
Hello, there. We are sorry for your inconvenience. We received the update from our teams. Your collection is booked for today, please expect a pickup attempt.

Hi Wanda

Thank you for an update, thats great news indeed. Fingers crossed it will get picked up at last.

Regards
Ioseb
2022-12-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_8A75JuprempZ Posted at 12-20 21:50
Hi Wanda

Thank you for an update, thats great news indeed. Fingers crossed it will get picked up at last.

You are most welcome. Please tell us if there are any questions.
2022-12-21
Use props
djiuser_8A75JuprempZ
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 12-21 01:03
You are most welcome. Please tell us if there are any questions.

Hi Wanda, so I checked the tracking number again and there is no update at all. Its already 7pm

This is the tracking number: 1Z2155FY8559136893

Thanks
2022-12-21
Use props
djiuser_8A75JuprempZ
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thanks again everyone for keeping on track of my case.
2022-12-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_8A75JuprempZ Posted at 12-21 11:08
Hi Wanda, so I checked the tracking number again and there is no update at all. Its already 7pm

This is the tracking number: 1Z2155FY8559136893

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. We just checked your case. Our teams are communicating with UPS. If there are any updates, we will inform you. Thanks.
2022-12-27
Use props
djiuser_8A75JuprempZ
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 2022-12-27 17:59
Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. We just checked your case. Our teams are communicating with UPS. If there are any updates, we will inform you. Thanks.
Hi Wanda,

So I have received an email from dji saying that delivery company approved compensation and they will be back to me with the tracking number. So I feel like there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Thank you
2023-1-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_8A75JuprempZ Posted at 1-4 12:44
Hi Wanda,

So I have received an email from dji saying that delivery company approved compensation and they will be back to me with the tracking number. So I feel like there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

Hi, there.
Thanks for your update as well.
Should you have any needs or questions, please feel free to let us know here anytime.
2023-1-4
Use props
djiuser_8A75JuprempZ
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-4 23:42
Hi, there.
Thanks for your update as well.
Should you have any needs or questions, please feel free to let us know here anytime.
Hi Natalie,

Just a quick update: I received the drone today without battery. If you check my comment on 4th page its No 50 it says that I have send drone with battery since it was stuck inside because of the damage. Please see damaged picture as well.

Thank you
PXL_20230106_113821673.jpg
PXL_20230106_113826304.jpg
PXL_20221216_132013971.jpg
2023-1-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_8A75JuprempZ Posted at 1-6 04:38
Hi Natalie,

Just a quick update: I received the drone today without battery. If you check my comment on 4th page its No 50 it says that I have send drone with battery since it was stuck inside because of the damage. Please see damaged picture as well.

Hi, there.
Sorry for the belated reply.
We noticed you have sent us an email as well, we will ask the relevant team to check this problem and reply to you asap.
Thank you in advance.
2023-1-8
Use props
djiuser_8A75JuprempZ
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-8 17:33
Hi, there.
Sorry for the belated reply.
We noticed you have sent us an email as well, we will ask the relevant team to check this problem and reply to you asap.

Hi Natalie

Dji has approved new battery for me and it is getting prepared for the delivery. I think all is good now.

Thanks
2023-1-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_8A75JuprempZ Posted at 1-9 11:05
Hi Natalie

Dji has approved new battery for me and it is getting prepared for the delivery. I think all is good now.

You are welcome, we are glad to know your update.
If there is anything else that we can help with, please feel free to let us know.
2023-1-9
Use props
Strawtek
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43143 ft
United Kingdom

Hi wondered if anyone could help..
I'm sending my 4 month old dji mini 3 pro back to dji in the Netherlands from the UK for them to take a look at and hopefully fix issues.. I've filled all forms in on service center repairs and case excepted but unsure of posting my drone.. Do i wait for shipping email from dji ref customs and shipping label or do i have to provide these are forms myself due to not having care refresh and just returning on purchase Warrenty
2023-7-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Strawtek Posted at 7-17 06:06
Hi wondered if anyone could help..
I'm sending my 4 month old dji mini 3 pro back to dji in the Netherlands from the UK for them to take a look at and hopefully fix issues.. I've filled all forms in on service center repairs and case excepted but unsure of posting my drone.. Do i wait for shipping email from dji ref customs and shipping label or do i have to provide these are forms myself due to not having care refresh and just returning on purchase Warrenty

Hi, there. Thank you for bringing this up. I was able to locate your case number using your Forum account. You will receive your shipping label via email after creating a case online within 24-48 business hours. You may check your inbox and spam box for an email from UPS. Whether the freight cost is free or not depends on the result of the damage assessment. When it is a warranty case after damage assessment, DJI is responsible for covering the shipping fee. If it is a paid repair, you need to cover it, and it will be added to your quotation. Thank you for your kind understanding on this.
2023-7-17
Use props
Strawtek
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 7-17 07:45
Hi, there. Thank you for bringing this up. I was able to locate your case number using your Forum account. You will receive your shipping label via email after creating a case online within 24-48 business hours. You may check your inbox and spam box for an email from UPS. Whether the freight cost is free or not depends on the result of the damage assessment. When it is a warranty case after damage assessment, DJI is responsible for covering the shipping fee. If it is a paid repair, you need to cover it, and it will be added to your quotation. Thank you for your kind understanding on this.

Thankyou for your reply
Great I'll wait for the email from ups
2023-7-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Strawtek Posted at 7-17 10:43
Thankyou for your reply
Great I'll wait for the email from ups

Hi! Thank you for getting back to us, and should you have questions or clarifications, please feel free to contact us or get in touch with the relevant team at https://www.dji.com/support .
2023-7-17
Use props
Strawtek
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi I'm about to send my drone back to dji.. Just to clarify do i write defective component on all 3 customs invoice and on box
2023-7-18
Use props
Strawtek
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Also I have not been asked for proof of purchase.. By dji in any of the forms I filled in prior to my case being excepted
2023-7-18
Use props
Strawtek
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Also on C1 document it states invoice total just over 300 pounds do I have to pa this
2023-7-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Strawtek Posted at 7-18 04:41
Also on C1 document it states invoice total just over 300 pounds do I have to pa this

Hello there, Strawtek! We apologize for the late response. I sent you a direct message to answer the queries above. Thank you!
2023-7-18
Use props
Staffydog33
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1348881 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Care Express
CAS-13167043-S2H2L4
DJI Mini 3

Hey, DJI Netherlands keep saying the same old crap....I paid £55.00 for care refresh, then £39.00 to upgrade to express....took almost a month, I can prove EVERYTHING, with screenshots AND screen recordings with DJI Netherlands customer support repeating the same old rubbish.

7 times over a 3 week period, I was told the same old rubbish ''''''We will ford it to our team, someone will be in touch by the end of the day'''''''''

GUESS what?

NOBODY contacted me, EVER!!

So, Did DJI eventually refund me? £100? £50? £39 care-express??

NOTHING!!

Not even so much as an apology, but problem Is, I HAVE LEGAL AID!

Because I had to fork out £200 to various people to enable ME TO FIND MY DRONE, to forward It to DJI.

I will be making Youtube videos 2-3 times a week with regards to this, but 100% ONLY the TRUTH backed up with 100% PROOF!

The final straw was when I contacted DJI to complain and ask for AT LEAST the £39.00 back, In which It was supposed to be a 2-3 day service, so they did not provide service I paid for, they said 'We will forward this on as we can't deal with complaints on live chat, someone will email you''

Week later and STILL nobody has been In touch!

Then they basically think they can get away with not even refunding my £39.00 buy saying all this BREXIT stuff.

Check this out though, I'm not new to this sending drones back to netherlands stuff, I'm not new to flying drones.

I have personally owned 8 DJI drones and I know the score, EXACTLY how to send it, which I HAD TO PAY £15.00 for fully tracked Postage, with the proper forms etc etc...they tried the old SCRIPTED response of ''Check your spam box''....REALLY?? ARE YOU FOR REAL??

Also, It clearly shows on their site 'If you do nor get a UPS shipping label In 2 days, you will have to pay It yourself!'

I always remember the very first drone I had, It was a mini 2 fly more combo and had to send It to DJI In Netherlands for repair.....It only took about a week, which was no problem with me, but was shocked and VERY pleasntly surprised to find I a card with an apology for the delay (which I didn't even notice a delay) PLUS an A DJI 'The Future Of Possible DJI bag as a gift.

I was like ''Wow, this company Is great''

PLUS I have bought 2 DJI Osmo Action 3 cameras In the past, which STILL have care refresh on them.

So, can you Imagine all the drones you see below, how much I have spent with DJI Including Care refresh and Express etc????

Yet, they REFUSE to even offer a £39.00 refund and an apology for a 2-3 service, which took nearly a month!

I will NOT be contacting them any more, as I am sick of their lies with regards to 'we will email you In bla blah blah' every single time you contact them.

I will post a pic here which shows my experience level and the PROOF of how I did and STILL DO to this day, LOVE DJI Products, I admit, They are AMAZING products and I am actually leaving In 2 mins to go have some fun with my DJI drone, It's a DAMN RIGHT SHAME that their customer service In Netherlands Is so ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFULL!

At the End and begining of every post, and Youtube video, I will leave my CAS number and will continue to make 100% evidence backed up truth video, review and forum post and if THEY do not email me and refund AT LEAST my £39.00, all they will do Is turn me Into a Master at content creation etc, which, trust me, I suck at the moment, until I get a refund.

DJI Care Express
CAS-13167043-S2H2L4
DJI Mini 3

Airdata Badge.JPG
2023-8-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Staffydog33 Posted at 8-3 01:00
Hey, DJI Netherlands keep saying the same old crap....I paid £55.00 for care refresh, then £39.00 to upgrade to express....took almost a month, I can prove EVERYTHING, with screenshots AND screen recordings with DJI Netherlands customer support repeating the same old rubbish.

7 times over a 3 week period, I was told the same old rubbish ''''''We will ford it to our team, someone will be in touch by the end of the day'''''''''

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience you encountered, We will investigate the support issue you mentioned on the post.
Regarding your case, we replied to you on this post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=295166
For better follow up, please only keep us updated on that post. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules