DJI Fly auto updates to 1.2.2
747 5 2021-1-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheCliffhanger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 269295 ft
Greece

Due to some signal issues I had with the DJI Fly app version 1.2.2, I installed version 1.1.10. Some time when I start the app I notice that is updated to 1.2.2 and I have to unistall the new version and re-install the older. Has anybody faced this problem? How can I prevent this?
2021-1-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi TheCliffhanger, thank you for reaching us out and may apologies this has caused you. May I ask the following information to assist you further.

1. Make and Model of the device:
2. Software version of the device:

You can reply to this post or you can send me direct message. I will be waiting for your response. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2021-1-11
Use props
TheCliffhanger
Second Officer
Greece

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-11 13:37
Hi TheCliffhanger, thank you for reaching us out and may apologies this has caused you. May I ask the following information to assist you further.

1. Make and Model of the device:

Hello DJI Paladin,

sorry, I forgot to include this info. It's the Mavic Mini I have. I suppose, I will find the rest of the info you need in the "About" tab of the app when I connect the RC with my phone?Even with flight mode enabled, when the app is started is says "Initializing resource data components" and the I see that it is updated to version 1.2.2.
2021-1-11
Use props
TheCliffhanger
Second Officer
Greece

The problem is solved. The app was auto updated be the Huawei App Gallery
2021-1-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

TheCliffhanger Posted at 1-14 07:22
The problem is solved. The app was auto updated be the Huawei App Gallery

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. We're glad that you already manage to isolate the issue. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your support and fly safe!
2021-6-1
Use props
TheCliffhanger
Second Officer
Greece

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-1 00:55
Hi there. Sorry for the late response. We're glad that you already manage to isolate the issue. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your support and fly safe!

Thanks DJI Paladin
2021-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules