Requested care refresh, now what?
1271 3 2021-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
redarflap
lvl.1
Italy

Hello,

yesterday i opened a care refresh request (CAS-5779858-H5X3S4) but now i wonder how i should proceed.

During the process of creating the request, i was provided with an address in the Netherlands where i should ship my drone to.
Expecting to see a summary of the instructions at the end, i didn't save the address and maybe even didn't read carefully enough.

But now i'm there, got no feedback, no instructions and no address and don'tt find that information anywhere.

The only thing i have is the case number which i found in my paypal history. Unfortunately the repair progress page also doesn't give any related information.

I saw some posts about users waiting to get a shipment label. Is this the case for me too and should i just wait for an e-mail?

Best regards

2021-1-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi redarflap, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have forwarded your case to the corresponding team for a check, we'll keep you updated soon. Thanks for your patience.
2021-1-12
Use props
redarflap
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-12 03:00
Hi redarflap, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have forwarded your case to the corresponding team for a check, we'll keep you updated soon. Thanks for your patience.

Hi Natalia,

thank you, i got the shipment label now.
2021-1-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

redarflap Posted at 1-12 06:33
Hi Natalia,

thank you, i got the shipment label now.

You're most welcome, hope everything goes smoothly.
2021-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules