Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Leap of Faith | DJI Mavic Air 2 4K HDR Cinematic Footage
1242 7 2021-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6485269 ft
Taiwan

https://youtu.be/wXbyUePc07s
The sun’s first warming rays peek through the curtains. The first blooms of springtime burst through the cold winter soil. A child’s first steps. True love. Listen. See. Feel.

*Music in this footage:  Leap of Faith
Composer: Mark John Petrie, Andrew Prahlow
Album: Ascendance (2018)

*Filming location: Cape Fugui
Cape Fugui is located at the northernmost point of Taiwan. As one of the three most significant capes in Taiwan’s North Coast, Fugui Cape is in fact the dividing line between the Pacific Ocean and the East China Sea. Fugui Cape is known for its beautiful scenes of Windkanter , Fugui Cape Lighthouse, Fuji Fishing Harbor , and the beautiful park around.
A trail in Fugui Cape Park that leads to the Fugui Cape Lighthouse.
Windkander, also known as ventifact (wind-faceted stone), is a kind of volcanic rock shaped by wind and sand. It is formed of pieces of stone ejected during eruptions of the Datun Mountain range at the Yangmingshan National Park in northern Taiwan.

Drone: DJI Mavic Air 2

下載 (1).png
2021-1-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there mavicair2tw. Thank you for posting this amazing video and for posting a photo of your DJI Mavic Air 2. The scenery looks amazing. Great work and two thumbs up.
2021-1-12
Use props
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Taiwan

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-12 20:17
Hello there mavicair2tw. Thank you for posting this amazing video and for posting a photo of your DJI Mavic Air 2. The scenery looks amazing. Great work and two thumbs up.

Thank you for watching and your kindly comments.  I hope you enjoy it.  Stay connected and see you in the next video soon ...  Have a great day  !
2021-1-12
Use props
Cacike47
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3230748 ft

United States

Very nice, soothing!
2021-1-13
Use props
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Taiwan

Cacike47 Posted at 1-13 18:50
Very nice, soothing!

Thank you !  I hope you enjoy it.  Have a great day !
2021-1-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

mavicair2tw Posted at 1-12 22:41
Thank you for watching and your kindly comments.  I hope you enjoy it.  Stay connected and see you in the next video soon ...  Have a great day  !

Hi there mavicair2tw. You are very much welcome and it is always my pleasure to see your work. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2021-1-14
Use props
mark117h
lvl.4
Flight distance : 241306 ft
United Kingdom

Awesome footage, looks a beautiful place to live.
2021-2-7
Use props
mavicair2tw
Second Officer
Taiwan

mark117h Posted at 2-7 07:53
Awesome footage, looks a beautiful place to live.

Greetings from Taiwan !  I hope you enjoy this footage.  Welcome to Taiwan !   Have a great day my friend !  
2021-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules