Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wwhamp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2740 ft
United States

Mavic 2
Go Fly V1.2.2

I only have the Video/Camera icon available which switches between Video and Camera. None of the video modes seem to be available. Any suggestions?
2021-1-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there wwhamp. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. may we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please and can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application on your mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Thank you.
2021-1-12
Use props
fansf3034970
lvl.1
United States

Thank you for the reply. I'm using an iPhone 8. I will try an uninstall and re-install. Is a Micro SD card required to be present for Quick Shots and video options?
2021-1-13
Use props
K6CCC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

I don't know specifically about the Mavic 2, but on my Mini, you do need to have a uSD card installed (but the Mini has no other storage), and you can only select Quick Shots while in flight.
Don't know if this helps.
2021-1-13
Use props
fansf3034970
lvl.1
United States

Thank you for the reply K6CCC. I suspect that may be the case. I have SD cards arriving tomorrow and see if that's the problem. The 2 has internal storage but it may not support some of the more memory intensive  video modes hence limiting the software / App from those modes. Thanks again.
2021-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules