Gimbal calibration stops
842 2 2021-1-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fbree
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi, Just wanted to do a gimbal calibration for my Mavic pro, when it reaches 51% its stuck on there. the gimball keeps making the same movement over and over till the message appear that the calibration is failed and that i have to place it on a steady and flat surface.

I already updated my mavic pro and the controller with the "assistant 2" via my macbook so the firmware is up to date, i have seen some messages on here that there could be an beta version of the software so maybe that will work, i don't know, hopefully you could help me out.

2021-1-12
Use props
Fbree
lvl.1

Netherlands

found the problem, saw an video of someone else gimbal and that looked a bit different, there was a part that was stuck so i placed it back right and the problem is solved now
2021-1-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Fbree Posted at 1-12 18:30
found the problem, saw an video of someone else gimbal and that looked a bit different, there was a part that was stuck so i placed it back right and the problem is solved now

Glad to know that your problem has been resolved, hope everything goes smoothly. Have fun with your drone.
2021-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules