Automatic Merging of taken AEB Photos with DJI Mini 2?
12164 6 2021-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MarioKrs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 121929 ft
Germany

When I use the HDR function my "DJI Mini 2" takes 3 fotos or more but does not bring them automatically together to 1 HDR Photo. AM I doing sth. wrong? In the image browser in the DJI FLY APP I see them seperate as well on the SD-Card from the drone.
2021-1-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The mini 2 doesn't have an HDR photo mode,  I suspect your in AEB mode which takes three images for manual editing later.

• QuickShots: Pre-programmed movements and image capture modes.
    • Dronie: DJI Mini 2 flies backward and upward, with the camera tracking your subject. Set a height limit of 40, 60, 80, 100, or 120 ft.
    • Helix: DJI Mini 2 flies upward and away, spiraling around your subject. Set a height limit of 40, 60, 80, 100, or 120 ft.
    • Rocket: DJI Mini 2 flies straight up into the air with the camera pointing downward following your subject. Set a height limit of 40, 60, 80, 100, or 120 ft.
    • Circle: DJI Mini 2 will circle around your subject at a constant altitude and distance.
    • Boomerang: DJI Mini 2 flies a boomerang-like oval flight path around your subject, starting and stopping video in the same place.
  • Panoramas: Capture a wider perspective with select pano modes.
    • Sphere: DJI Mini 2 automatically captures twenty-six images and stitches them together for a crystal-clear image.
    • 180°: Captures seven photos for sweeping landscape images.
    • Wide-Angle: Captures a wide 3x3 image consisting of nine images.
  • Image modes: Different photo modes for different scenarios.
    • AEB Triple Shot: Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB) takes three images of varying exposure and merges them for a vivid image. This can be edited further to bring out a High Dynamic Range (HDR) image in post-processing.
    • Timed Shots: Give yourself a few extra seconds before taking that photo with timed shots.

2021-1-15
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks like a double post
2021-1-15
Use props
FB: GeoDrone4K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Better...just use Adobe Lightroom in order to combine them in HDR...Any HDR picture combined even in a Sony Alpha 7 III is worst than a 3 bracket photos combined in Adobe...so my advice: Be glad that you get 3 bracketed photos and combine them by yourself, is a very simple process and automatic in Lightroom. See Youtube for tutorials.
2021-1-20
Use props
djiuser_lXcFwR8jOo1D
New

Belgium

DAFlys Posted at 1-15 01:07
The mini 2 doesn't have an HDR photo mode,  I suspect your in AEB mode which takes three images for manual editing later.

I have doen an upgrade to te latest version. In AEB the mini makes now 2 photos and not 3. Is this normal?
2021-4-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_lXcFwR8jOo1D Posted at 4-17 07:25
I have doen an upgrade to te latest version. In AEB the mini makes now 2 photos and not 3. Is this normal?

Mine takes three shots, plus an auto enhanced image if thats turned on,  which in my case is off.
2021-4-17
Use props
djiuser_lXcFwR8jOo1D
New

Belgium

djiuser_lXcFwR8jOo1D Posted at 4-17 07:25

The min2 makes now 2 photos and not 3 . I work in manual mode.
2021-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules