Cannot close out DJI Fly app after use
5161 11 2021-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
captron54
lvl.1
United States

My I phone 11 locks up after using DJI Fly app, with my Mavic Air 2. Once I am finished using the app, I cannot close it out (by swiping) . I have to turn off phone completely and restart. Anyone else?
2021-1-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there captron54. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application on your mobile device ( iPhone 11 ) and if the issue persists kindly please try using a different mobile device as well for us to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2021-1-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Perhaps try deleting the app and reinstalling.
2021-1-14
Use props
fansc512ccb1
lvl.1

United States

I have the same problem. Deleting the app did not solve the problem. Any other solution?
2021-6-20
Use props
fansc512ccb1
lvl.1

United States

Hello Captron54! Did you find the solution to your problem. I have the same issue.
2021-6-20
Use props
Colin Smith
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1179885 ft
  • >>>
United States

Click the DJI logo in the upper left to go to the home screen, now you can swipe up to exit
2021-10-15
Use props
David M198
New

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2021-1-13 19:39
Hello there captron54. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application on your mobile device ( iPhone 11 ) and if the issue persists kindly please try using a different mobile device as well for us to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

Hi. I have the same issue on an iphone 13. Have to close the phone every time, plus it freezes the iphone in portair mode and cannot even get back to the homescreen. Thanks.
2022-4-21
Use props
ririlan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 879154 ft
Canada

I'm on iPhone 13 Pro with app vers 1.5.10(604).  I flew 2 days ago without any problem.
2022-4-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

David M198 Posted at 4-21 10:32
Hi. I have the same issue on an iphone 13. Have to close the phone every time, plus it freezes the iphone in portair mode and cannot even get back to the homescreen. Thanks.

Hi there David M198. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for giving out these information. Kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-4-22
Use props
djiuser_FCwBmo5wGhzm
New
Flight distance : 988 ft
United States

I just bought a MINI SE and downlaoded the app. Having the same problem. I deleted the app and re-downloaded from the DJI site, same issue. I cannot close the app, have to turn my phone off to get it back. What's up?
2022-4-26
Use props
djiuser_FCwBmo5wGhzm
New
Flight distance : 988 ft
United States

djiuser_FCwBmo5wGhzm Posted at 4-26 12:48
I just bought a MINI SE and downlaoded the app. Having the same problem. I deleted the app and re-downloaded from the DJI site, same issue. I cannot close the app, have to turn my phone off to get it back. What's up?

Got mine figured out thanks to the wife. So this app changes the orientation to landscape. There is a white bar at the bottom of the screen that you just swipe up from and it closes the app normally. I was just not used to doing it this way, all good.
2022-4-27
Use props
Phantom Knowledge
lvl.2
Flight distance : 270728 ft
  • >>>
United States

The previous commenter is correct. Use the bar at the bottom (from the landscape --wide mode) and swipe up.  Another option is to go into CREATE.  This too will let you out of the app by swiping up from the bottom in Portrait (the tall) mode.
2023-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules