Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Matrice 600 PRO firmware update error
3690 5 2021-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
luigi_malusardi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12756 ft

Italy

Hello,
I have a DJI Matrice 600 pro with a Zenmuse XT-2. Before and even after updating the camera firmware, the live feedback of the normal and thermic camera was greyed or even black without any image. I downloaded DJI Assistant 2 for Matrice and run the firmware update for the drone. After many tries it gives me always the same error code 0x0080100 . I can't find anything about this error on the internet. Do you guys now what this is about?

Image of the error displayed
Immagine 2021-01-13 221452.png

Thanks for the help!
2021-1-13
Use props
djiuser_ODpYN2wDfrJC
lvl.2

United States

I'm getting the same error. Did you ever find a solution?
2021-5-5
Use props
luigi_malusardi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12756 ft

Italy

djiuser_ODpYN2wDfrJC Posted at 5-5 11:46
I'm getting the same error. Did you ever find a solution?

I didn't found anything on the firmware update problem.

The live feedback from the XT2 wasn't working because of app compatibility... I was trying to use DJI GO but XT2 only works with DJI Pilot (as far as i know).
2021-5-5
Use props
djiuser_U2ujO3HVkQ6a
New

Italy

I'm having the same problem with my Matrice 600 Pro. I tried many times, and sometimes it completed the upload but after the reboot, it asks again to upgrade. It crashes usually at 99% but other times also at 25%.

2021-5-12
Use props
myrnostrum
lvl.2

United States

So what worked for me was uninstalling the current version of DJI Assistant 2, and then installing an older version. This forum post was helpful:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=216225
The firmware finished updating, and it never said "Current" next to the firmware in DJI Assistant 2, but when I checked the drone's firmware in the DJI Go app, it was the most recent version.
Good luck!
2021-5-14
Use props
Ozzyjim
lvl.2
Australia

Hello,

I also had a similar problem... I re-downloaded the Assistant 2 (ENTERPRISE EDITION) and Completed the firmware update using my phone as a WiFi hot spot to the computer... I don't know why it should make a difference but a local authorized repair man said they can have trouble finalizing the firmware upgrade when it needs to communicate back to the servers... Now I have the Lightbridge 2 , Controller and M600P All updated to the latest firmware. Now I don't know if it will tell me that I need to update the M600P again when I plug it back in to the PC to setup the controller expansion unit and map the F-ports but time will tell..

James.
2021-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules