1036 4 2021-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
andbag91
lvl.1
Flight distance : 276 ft

Portugal

Hello everyone,

I bought a Phantom 4 Pro+ two months ago so im just new on this, and i see on remote control its necessary update the firmware, is it totaly safe to do the upgrade? I ask that cause i saw some issues about other pilots with drone after done the upgrade so im kinda affraid of doing that..

Thanks,
André
2021-1-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there André. Welcome to DJI Forum and for these information you have given. DJI recommends to update the firmware of your drone for compatibility and reliability purposes on both the DJI Phantom 4 Pro + and with the DJI Go 4 application. You need to update to the latest firmware for you to be able to get all the most updated functions for your drone. In addition, I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out there own experience in updating the firmware of there DJI Drones. Thank you and fly safe always.
2021-1-13
Use props
andbag91
lvl.1
Flight distance : 276 ft

Portugal

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-13 20:08
Hello there André. Welcome to DJI Forum and for these information you have given. DJI recommends to update the firmware of your drone for compatibility and reliability purposes on both the DJI Phantom 4 Pro + and with the DJI Go 4 application. You need to update to the latest firmware for you to be able to get all the most updated functions for your drone. In addition, I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out there own experience in updating the firmware of there DJI Drones. Thank you and fly safe always.

Hey Stephen,

Thank you very much for your attention, i will do the update then

Cheers
2021-1-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

andbag91 Posted at 1-14 14:51
Hey Stephen,

Thank you very much for your attention, i will do the update then

Hi there andbag91. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2021-1-17
Use props
fans85eb19ef
lvl.1
Flight distance : 103461 ft

Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-13 20:08
Hello there André. Welcome to DJI Forum and for these information you have given. DJI recommends to update the firmware of your drone for compatibility and reliability purposes on both the DJI Phantom 4 Pro + and with the DJI Go 4 application. You need to update to the latest firmware for you to be able to get all the most updated functions for your drone. In addition, I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out there own experience in updating the firmware of there DJI Drones. Thank you and fly safe always.

atualizei com as versões atual, o controle não que abrir o video da câmera.
2021-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules