Master wheels RS2 lag
1296 4 2021-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
schanegodon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 869 ft
Canada

I'm experiencing lag when operating the RS2 with the wheels.  Is there a setting I'm missing somewhere?
2021-1-13
Use props
BeeS View
lvl.3
  • >>>
Germany

there is a smoothness setting for the joystick that has impact as well to any signal comming in via CAN or SBUS. It try to give some sort of ramping/expo to get a less robotic look. try to set it to custom 0 and see if that will resolve your problem. It did at lease for me operating the RS2 on a RC remote.
2021-1-14
Use props
fans3de1796b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 869 ft
Canada

BeeS View Posted at 1-14 05:39
there is a smoothness setting for the joystick that has impact as well to any signal comming in via CAN or SBUS. It try to give some sort of ramping/expo to get a less robotic look. try to set it to custom 0 and see if that will resolve your problem. It did at lease for me operating the RS2 on a RC remote.

I've turned smoothing and daeadband to zero and still laggy.

Frustrating
2021-1-15
Use props
cplev
lvl.2
Germany

fans3de1796b Posted at 1-15 21:10
I've turned smoothing and daeadband to zero and still laggy.

Frustrating

We have the wheels hooked up to the RS2 but the speed control knobs on the Master Wheels don't have any effect, the pan and tilt are very slow.

What mode should we be in and how can we adjust the speed?

Thanks, Chris
2021-1-28
Use props
fansb3ed1f61
New
United States

cplev Posted at 1-28 10:22
We have the wheels hooked up to the RS2 but the speed control knobs on the Master Wheels don't have any effect, the pan and tilt are very slow.

What mode should we be in and how can we adjust the speed?

hello.

curious if this was ever resolved?
would love to find out how to adjust the speed of the wheels for faster pan when paired with RS2
2021-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules