IMU Problem Mavic 2 Pro
1661 2 2021-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dedet Saugia
New
Flight distance : 3281 ft
Indonesia

Salam..Saya baru beli Mavic 2 pro dan ada problem sedikit.
Saya sudah Kalibrasi IMU, tapi kenapa masih ada pemberitahuan untuk restart Aircraft?
sudah saya coba restart masih juga tidak hilang notif IMU Calibration.
Mohon bantuannya
photo_2021-01-14_20-30-02.jpg
2021-1-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dedet Saugia. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. After the IMU calibration has successfully completed you need to restart your DJI Mavic 2 Pro by powering off the intelligent flight battery. Please let the said DJI Drone completely shut down then turn it back on ensuring that the said DJI Drone remains on a flat, level surface when doing so and if after doing these process, you get the same message to restart then do another calibration after the drone has completely cooled down to room temperature. Please make sure the the said DJI drone is on a flat level surface. For reference I will post a DJI tutorial video on How to Calibrate the IMU of Mavic 2. Thank you.

2021-1-14
Use props
Chickenhawk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 240545 ft

United States

it would be nice if during the process the app told you to power the battery off, all it says is to 're-start' the aircraft and then there is a button you can tap to do this (leading you to think it was done correctly only to still have the error)  Thanks for posting Stephen i will make sure i power off the battery
2021-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules